Recent content by Sacandagadan

1. S

Another (but different!) extended warranty question

Exactly this..peace of mind,in fact if I never even use it that’s fine with me
  2. S

Another (but different!) extended warranty question

2019 Signature,At purchase was offered 7 year/100k warranty.Dealer start price was 2,100 negotiated to 1,350.This is a comprehensive plan by Zurich.No deductible at selling dealer,$100 elsewhere.On the Signature if you have a LED adaptive headlight failure the whole unit needs to be...
  3. S

2021 CX-5 Engine Air Filter schedule 1 vs schedule 2 USA with typo?

May be overkill but I change my Air and Cabin filter every 12 months (12K miles).$45..literally takes 10 minutes for both…Never pay your dealer $100 plus for such a simple task
  4. S

Are you content with 19” Toyos or replacing them ASAP?

2019 signature, 21k on the Toyos, I never had any vibration issues. They are quiet and have served their purpose even through two Northeast winters. That being said I am getting a set of Conti LX25s mounted tomorrow. Up sizing to 235/55-19 from OE 225s. I will report back after I get a couple...
  5. S

Are you content with 19” Toyos or replacing them ASAP?

19 Signature, purchased Aug of that year. The factory Toyo’s have got me thru 2 winters here in the northeast. They’ve been trouble free, smooth and quiet. 18,000 miles now but will replace with 235s, either Conty LX25s or Vredstein pro tracks which I have on my 2013 mazda 3. The Vredsteins are...
  6. S

2017~2024 Cleaner for dash?

The original California Duster. They have a mini version, works great to dust interior, then follow up with 303 Spray on a microfiber cloth or micro covered detailing pad/sponge, wipe on, finish beer, wipe off..
  7. S

Not as smooth as I thought

My 2019 sig. with less than premium stock Toyo’s is smooth as glass no matter the road surface or speed. Have dealer check balance,they can also check if any tire is out of round..lovin our CX-5
  8. S

Good price for extended warranty?

See post 63 in above thread
  9. S

Two year extended warranty worth it?

I negotiated a 7 year 100k warranty from over $2000 down to a little under $1400. My multi brand dealer uses Zurich. They offer different levels, mine is the comprehensive plan. No deductible at selling dealer, $100 elsewhere. And yes all electronics, power fold mirrors, adaptive led headlamp...
  10. S

Tire upgrade for 2012 Mazda3 S touring?

Has any one stepped up to 215/50-17from 205/50-17?I am looking for a little more meat on the road. The slight increase in sidewall would also give me a little more cushion, not a bad thing, not concerned about speedo reading mph or so low...Just don’t want any clearance issues, thanks for any input!
  11. S

Seeking Weather Tech Feedback

Maxpider 3D,covers the dead pedal,perfect fit,less industrial looking,highly recommend.Got my fronts,can’t comment on rears.Got mine at Auto Anyhing,read reviews on website...BTW the Canadian OE mats are manufactered by Maxpider..
  12. S

Disappointments / missing things in your CX-5?

We absolutely love our CX5..but(Ah there’s always a but!) no excuse not to incorporate mirror adjust to seat memory.And the seats are a little to firm,the seats in the CX30 and Maz 3 are great.I could nitpick on a couple of other things,but overall car is a great value,a lot of bang for the buck!
  13. S

Sirius XM issues on a 2019 CX-5 GT

Interesting,my 2019 Signature purchased Aug.2019 has not had any issues at all.Sirius all access with travel link.Loads up inside of 10 or so seconds.Has anyone called Sirius and have them re-send signal? It certainly sounds like the problem goes deeper than that..
  14. S

CX-5 Accessory must haves?

Today’s post from cx driver has the link for the one I bought
  15. S

CX-5 Accessory must haves?

Amazon has a large selection of accessories. I bought sill protectors, rear bumper protector, hood struts, center glove box tray (much better than stock), pedal covers, cup holder coasters...For OEM, bamwholesaleparts, nice discounts...For mats, Maxpider 3D, perfect fit, covers dead pedal unlike...
Back