Recent content by Ryno666

1. R

Lug Nuts

I used to manage a Big name tire shop. We sold all kinds of lug nuts but the number one selling brand by miles was Gorilla. I don't like spline drive, they are only good for dual drill wheels with small diameter lug holes the new (tuner lug) if you want. The best are the regular acorn conical...
  2. R

Show me your CX-5 wheels

Very nice! Good score. I tried to find these everywhere but they were only new and insanely priced.
  3. R

CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

How well do they hold up in Car washes?
  4. R

Ryno Build! (Yield to the Darkside)

Tested this wax and man it's great. Mainly because it is so easy to use. I went to Florida and back from Texas. Stayed at Okaloosa beach for a week had two days of rain and it held up terrific.
  5. R

Thanks. Here's trimming sill's.
  6. R

Deadlydave's Sane 2

Cool torsion bar! 😁 I made one also out of stainless tubing.
  7. R

Guess?

Rear disc brakes work well. I will have to post pics of the build. Honestly I did notice a difference, but mainly in 60 to 0 test. Does nothing for me on the track though. I wish I could cram a 2.0 or something in here. At this point I'm just waiting for the Hazumi! Bound ahead! Spring forward...
  8. R

Guess?

Crying like a little kid. Hi Font I see you are still at it. I've been overseas working and man I'm glad to be home.
  9. R

Guess?

It's lowered on racing beat and Koni STR. I had a little bit of an accident at the track. Blew out one of my enkei wheels and kumho tires. Front lip ripped off and I cracked my R/F Rotor. Oh and strut bent over hence why the str.
  10. R

New mirrors for 2015?

No wind noise here.
  11. R

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

This works! http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123804180-I-ve-filled-my-rear-motor-mount!
  12. R

Guess?

I missed you 2 (my sweet baby). I'm back now and time to get back to it.
  13. R

Thanks a lot guy's this 2.5l is a beast.😁 It's raining here now but this is better. My phones camera doesn't process difference between the blacks well and over corrected the pic.
  14. R

Yeah bad photo it was very bright and early.😄
  15. R

Cx-5 stock rims n tores

Wheels fit great tires are way to big.
Back