Recent content by rsvinylgraphics

1. rsvinylgraphics

Help I screwed up!

enough room for an angle grinder to cut off the bolt? or maybe an oscillating tool or reciprocating saw? but if you cut the bolt how would you get the bolt out or maybe i'm missing something...
  2. rsvinylgraphics

Best way to clean fabric seats?

Maybe you should try this stuff https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0028OSLAW/
  3. rsvinylgraphics

2012 Mazda3 Driver Window Auto-up not working after battery change

It just needs to be reset, look in your owner's manual for the procedure or try this: Switch the ignition ON. Make sure that the power window lock switch located on the driver's door is not depressed. Press the switch and fully open the window. Pull up the switch to fully close the window and...
  4. rsvinylgraphics

Starter issue?

im curious how old the battery is
  5. rsvinylgraphics

Any experiences with paintless dent repairs?

PDR is great, look on youtube for videos
  6. rsvinylgraphics

Disconnect Battery or Leave it Be?

If the garage has electricity you should get a battery tender/maintainer they aren't very expensive.
  7. rsvinylgraphics

Trunk not opening 2017 CX-5

the mechanism assembly will probably need to be removed
  8. rsvinylgraphics

Caliper Paint - suggestions please

I suggest painting the entire calipers gloss black, I have used Rustoleum Engine Enamel spray paint on calipers and it works just as good as the much more expensive "caliper paint".
  9. rsvinylgraphics

Duracell auto batteries

battery installation is one of the easiest DYI maintenance items there is.
  10. rsvinylgraphics

Pep Boys refuses used oil

Autozone
  11. rsvinylgraphics

Mazda CX-7, rough idle, misfire etc...Please help

You really shouldn't drive the vehicle with a misfire as it can ruin your catalytic converter and they are costly to replace. Is the metal sound you are hearing like a rattling sound? if so it could just be a loose heat shield on the catalytic converter, most people just remove the heat shield...
  12. rsvinylgraphics

Hood paint has roughness to it

Yes try a clay bar, I recommend the Meguiars clay bar kit
  13. rsvinylgraphics

2021 CX-5 amplifier hidden installation ideas?

He said he does NOT want to put under the seats because he needs the space for his children's stuff.
  14. rsvinylgraphics

Looking for Protege5 Roof Rack plastic inserts etc

If you use ABS filament you shouldn't have an issue. PLA is the filament that tends to soften and melt in the sun.
Back