Recent content by Pro_five

1. P

Vent selector cable adjustment

Look for this under near the gas pedal. Turn all the knobs to left and play around with this part. It loosens and tightens the cable. Try turning to knobs all the way to the right if turning the knobs to the left doesn't work.
  2. 20210605_034811.jpg

20210605_034811.jpg

3. P

Does anyone know the awg size for these battery terminal wires?

I haven't installed them, but the copper lugs that come with the kit are too big for the 3 smaller wires.
  4. P

Oil Upgrade Recommendations?

Uh oh. Have I been using the wrong oil? I've been using 5w-30.
  5. P

Does anyone know the awg size for these battery terminal wires?

The terminals are kinda funky and I want to replace them with these: Fastronix Military Spec Battery... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X36RILW/?tag=m20b7-20. But, I think the copper lugs that came in the package are a bit too big for the smaller wires.
  6. 20210124_054105.jpg

20210124_054105.jpg

7. 20210124_054115.jpg

20210124_054115.jpg

8. P

2001 Mazda sp20 obd2 not working

There should a fuse box near the clutch pedal or somewhere there. Check to see if all the fuses are good.
  9. P

Trouble trying to start

Starter? I had to do this to my last car before it wouldn't crankover. Smack your Starter and see if it tirns on. Check your brake resovoir 1st.
  10. P

Size of the battery cables?

Hey yall, I'm thinking about replacing the battery terminals but I'm not sure what's the awg?
  11. P

Clicking/knocking noise after rotor and brake pad change

Does this mean he has to get new rotors? All those lines don't look good.
  12. P

Clicking/knocking noise after rotor and brake pad change

Do you hear anything when you're not pressing the brakes? Also, are they drill and slotted?
  13. P

WTB Protege5 solid motor mounts

I'm looking for the front, passenger, and transmission mount.
  14. P

Switching out the caliper guide pin on the protege5?

I got the type A one. What's the metric size of the allen hole?
  15. P

Switching out the caliper guide pin on the protege5?

I'm not comfy in using that allen bolt and would like to use a hex bolt instead. Does anyone know where i can get some hex bolts?
Back