Recent content by PGTBrow

1. P

Mazda 2 2011 horn and radio

I had the radio issue and had to bump it, but if both that and the horn do not work that sounds like either a coincidence or a fuse/relay issue.
  2. P

New 2011 Mazda2 Turbo Build

Hell yea!
  3. P

Chirping sound from my Mazda 2 😕

Brakes, mine are about worn and doing the same thing
  4. P

Where did everybody go?

Yea it sucks that the 2 got nerfed by Mazda, kinda figured the aftermarket scene would die off (pissed)
  5. P

Where did everybody go?

nice!
  6. P

2011 Mazda2 Sport - No Sound from Speakers?

A recall for everyone or just 3 years old or less vehicles?
  7. P

Anyone's Mazda 2 DE run rough with A/C on?

100hp goes to 80hp real quick lol
  8. P

Wheel Bearings/Hubs

I wish I could tell the difference in tone but alas I drive year round with snow tires that are loud as hell lol. I'm due for brake job #4 or 5 so imma yank on the hubs to make sure. I'm really just trying to get ahead of the game and see what others have done just so I know when its time.
  9. P

Wheel Bearings/Hubs

Just putting a feeler out there to see who has done them already on their 2 and what the experience was like? I've got over 130k miles on mine now and something tells me they may be on the menu soon. I hit 80mph+ on the daily on my DC Metro commute everyday and i'd prefer to get ahead of any...
  10. P

Where did everybody go?

Sigh... sad day...
  11. P

Where did everybody go?

Yea the forums are great for organized browsing, where as FB is just whatever topic is the newest and I don't have all day to dig lol.
  12. P

Where did everybody go?

After a little digging I found a FB page that seems active still lol. Still doesn't quench my thirst for vendors so please list some still active ones!
  13. P

Where did everybody go?

I've been kinda MIA for a few months, but I do check back from time to time. I still have the Mz2, its paid off at about 130k miles and I have zero intention of getting rid of it. But as I go through here and check the old vendors websites it seems like the 2 has been forgotten lol. I mean come...
  14. P

Stereo wont turn on

Beat the dashboard right above the 4 way flasher button. I mean hit it hard! Mine does that from time to time. Either I hit it or wait till I drive over some rough terrain but it normally comes back after a solid beating lol.
  15. P

2011 Mazda2 Sport - No Sound from Speakers?

I am having the same problem every now and then, and yes after being frustrated I found out that banging on the dash very hard does usually get it to work lol
Back