Recent content by paniaguae640

1. P

GI: Mazdaspeed protege laser blue

If the offers are good then I will sell the car if not then I will keep it and eventually figure it out.
  2. P

GI: Mazdaspeed protege laser blue

Like the title says I am gauging interest to see what the offers are like for my car that I am considering selling as whole, so no partouts! The car has a very long list of mods and the reason why I am selling is because it is shooting black smoke out the exhaust and I no longer have time to...
  3. P

GI: 2003.5 laser blue MSP

I am just looking too see if there would be any interest for my 2003.5 laser blue mazdaspeed protege with 94,000 miles on it. Body is in good condition, interior in good condition. And lots of aftermarket parts. However the only thing on the car is that it shoots out black smoke constantly. It...
  4. P

Disco-potato

just get a gtx28.
  5. P

Looking for my old car. 2003.5 lazer blue MSP

You know what now I am curious, how many msp are actually out on the road nowadays?
  6. P

Crower Cams for 2.0 FS engine

Same question here depending on answer I have the money in hand. Thanks
  7. P

Protege parts for sale

Sorry for the late response I haven't been really keeping an eye out for new posts because nobody would really post. But to answer your question the protege and protege 5 have different headlights. So no it would not fit.
  8. P

Gm open element iat sensor

I have a 2003 mazdaspeed protege and I want to relocate the iat sensor to the cold pipe but our iat is not threaded. The gm open element iat sensor is threaded, would this work on our car? All that would have to be done is splicing in the wires? Thanks.
  9. P

Adjustable Cam Gears Tuning

Well just got tuned with the adjustable cam gears, went -3 on just the intake cam gear nothing else and saw gains of 15whp. Overall not a bad mod. FYI this was on stock cams.
  10. P

Yes those are the ones I have and they are awesome!
  11. P

Yes I have the stock cams and the engine hasn't been machined so we are good there. When you said 4 degrees did you mean that you can only advance 4 degrees and or retard 4 degrees from factory specs? Also I heard that these cars come with a lot of overlap and I am turbo. So wouldn't taking away...
  12. P

GT SPEC Trailing Arms

How are the bushings on it?
  13. P

Protege parts for sale

California, san clemente
Back