Recent content by neit_jnf

1. N

Mazda3 2.5T Poll: Are you going to buy a Mazda3 2.5 Turbo?

if it came with a manual at the same price they announced it for Mexico I'd buy 2 :LOL:
  2. N

Mazda3 2.5T Turbocharged AWD Mazda3 for 2021 model year

why are Mazdas so much cheaper in Mexico? Can I buy it there and bring it over?
  3. N

The 100K (Mile or Kilometer) Mazda5 Club

2006 4sp-auto iBOOBS lol
  4. DSC_0311.JPG

DSC_0311.JPG

5. N

my Mazda5 reached a most important milestone!!

iBOOBS lol radiator, thermostat and hoses oil cooler seal dampers, sway bar bushings and links and front lower control arms that's all oil/filter every 3-4k tranny fluid every 50k
  6. DSC_0311.JPG

DSC_0311.JPG

7. N

2015 / 2016 Mazdaspeed3?

Mazda Millenia S was a Supercharged Miller Cycle V6
  8. N

How the manual mode work?

on the mazda 5 at home the manual mode actually holds the gear, for example if Im in 3rd and slow down but dont stop and hit the gas again it wont downshift and just slowly accelerate and even lug if too slow, exactly as a manual does. it only downshifts from 4 to 3 (i have the 4 sp) if I do the...
  9. N

Octane Rating

actually they had to lower compression in usa to 13:1 due to the lower octane. performance MAY be better with higher octane because most PCMs nowadays advance timing until detonation is detected then back it up so higher octane would allow for more timing
  10. N

NEW Garrett GTX3582R no turbine housing Clearance Price!

location Puerto Rico, shipping included in price for PR and USA no turbine housing paypal only priced to GO! $1500 pics here: http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa423/neit_jnf/gtx35r-fs/
  11. N

Mazda #5 in 2011 JD Power New Car Quality Survey!

#2 non premium brand and Miata ranked top Compact Sporty Car!
  12. N

What IS the Mazda5, Anyhow?

mini-mini-van or an oversized mazda3
Back