Recent content by Natey

1. Natey

MX-5 Soft top or retractable hard top?

We bought an RF because we like playing around at the track and didn't want to deal with installing a rollbar. It's almost strange how many compliments the Miata gets at gas station and car meets. Mazda still has the ability to make good looking sports cars, that's for sure.
  2. Natey

Remember that time...

2 scenarios: 1: I blew up my nearly new sub10k mile Protege5 chasing an EVO8 up Hwy 9 back in 2004 or so. I took off my mods and brought it back to the dealer. They replaced the engine, no questions asked. "Oil starvation due to cornering" was what they put on my receipt for the new engine...
  3. Natey

What have you done to your P5 today?

The lip was made by AutoExe. IIRC DG made a carbon fiber autoexe knock off that was pretty nice though. :)
  4. Natey

What have you done to your P5 today?

Protege5 appreciation thread! 🤠👍 I still miss mine
  5. AutoExe1.jpg

AutoExe1.jpg

6. install 8a header.jpg

install 8a header.jpg

7. Natey

Dealership Disappointment

Back when we had our NB, I got a coupon for a free oil change so I took it to the dealer. I parked it, went inside, and told them why I was there. I watched as a technician went outside, hopped into it and backed it straight into a UPS truck. I was so pissed. It had maybe 7k miles at the time...
  8. Natey

2021 CX-5 Wiper Blade options?

This guy has a pretty cool youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3S8udUSKtY
  9. Natey

No Mazda Sport Utility?

Mazda has the BT-50 pick up truck, but it's not offered in North America and it's really an Isuzu anyway. They used to have the Navajo in the 90's, which we could buy, but it was just an Explorer. Kind of weird, really. Toyota can't sell enough 4runners...also, bring back the Suzuki Sidekick!
  10. Natey

Buyer Beware Brand New ND Miata OEM Rubber Mats, S.E. MI

Hopefully the buyer got the mats, because I didn't. In fact I just got notice that I won our little Paypal dispute and got my money back. Thread closed, buyer beware.
  11. Natey

Total blasphemy!

I'd rather hang with Joe anyway. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nbAm6AiSrY
  12. Natey

Total blasphemy!

Stef Shrader probably has a purple buzz cut and drives a Prius. 🤣
  13. Natey

Poll Who is interested in the MX-30?

They had me at rotary range extender. https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/the-mazda-mx-30-ev-marks-the-rotary-engine-s-return-but-as-a-range-extender/ar-AA14qfzw
  14. Natey

MazdaSpeed Protege Wheel Weight?

They weight around 17 and a half pounds...a tiny bit more than Mazdaspeed 6 wheels, which are 18's. ;)
  15. Natey

Which sway bar bushings should I get? Please help

Stock is the only thing that won't clunk even worse. Sorry, I don't have a CX-5, but that was the case in my Mazdaspeed Protege. Urethane will not only clunk, but squeak too. Mazda may have traded some NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness) for better cornering. It sounds like your bushings lasted...
Back