Recent content by mykflo

1. M

Dynotronics remote tune - reviews/reports?

Sorry but do you mean "no worries" to mean I should stay as is or do you mean I need my software upgraded and you'll help me? Thanks in advance
  2. M

Dynotronics remote tune - reviews/reports?

Joe... my last data log/ tune is from february... am I missing torque n hp by not updating the software and data logging for a new tune? Sounds like I am. I may need your help via remote accessing my laptop.
  3. M

A Deuce Recently Took First in TCB

Awesome job!!!!
  4. M

For those that Dynotronics tune...

How many times have you data logged and loaded new files? When do you know you are done. I am done with my mods and have data logged and recieved new files but how do you know when you're done tuning?
  5. M

rattling heat shields

I had the dealership check mime and they said it was the exhaust hanger..
  6. M

Anybody else have scratched headlights?

I was wondering... I really baby my 2 when it comes to washing it and inspect it constantly for dings and scratches which is why I'm really confused as to the amount of scratches on my headlight lenses. They look horrible like if somebody took a brillo pad to it.. I know I didn't do it while...
  7. M

wow..

heres the link... but can somebody get the picture posted please... cant do it right now...
  8. M

Rear motor mount and Camber Bolts - SOLD

pm me interested in camber bolts.. did they make a dif? 79927 zip code
  9. M

Corksport SRI + K&N Filter - Constant P0171 code

Now i have to go check mine... pretty sure i never oiled it tho.
  10. M

No New Mazda2 for the United States

I cant say i'm surprised... however.. the only thing that doesnt make sense to me is that they will be making them in mexico... right next door.. cant see why they would at least attempt it. oh well.. now i wont be tempted to trade in my 2.
  11. M

fog lights with out head lights on?

I should be attempting this in a few days. I was holding off because of the dynotronics tune.. didn't want any "electrical interference" according to the instructions but I just uploaded the file yesterday so yeah... i'll let you know. I already have the parts just need time now.
  12. M

Driver Side Door broke. Looking for Door Manual

envy.. the door is easy to take apart and put back together.. a lot of it is just snap off/ snap back on. I ve taken mine apart like 3 times for speaker install, and sound deadening. pull and lift.. what part of the "switch" is broken? I remember that for a while my inside door handle had to...
  13. M

Stereo wiring help.. In-line fuse holder..

Yes the fuse was messed up. The metal was not making contact at the ends anymore. Went to pep boys and picked up a new fuse never had a problem since. Do you an aftermarket system or stock?
  14. M

the "Today I parked next to this" thread

2 or 3? [/URL][/IMG]
  15. M

A small improvement to the new Mazda 2...

Maybe biased but I'm liking my current gen over the new 2 more and more.. i love the new 6 but this nose n light make the 2 look a bit crosseyed.
Back