Recent content by murch

1. M

What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

Really impressed so far. I have them at the lowest setting, and the ride is only slightly harsher than OEM shocks/struts and Eibach Pro-Kit springs. If you use a wrench and ratchet, install is a breeze. Highly recommend a good torque wrench, and probably a breaker bar if some of the bolts...
  2. M

Installed Bilstein B14 coilovers.
  3. M

Had a spare steering wheel I had kicking around re-trimmed and re-profiled by Royal Steering Wheels in the UK.
  4. M

Power source for reversing camera near mirror?

Same positioning as mine, then. I just pulled the plastic trunk panel off the passenger side (or whichever side you ran your wires) and used a tap on the reverse light wire.
  5. M

Power source for reversing camera near mirror?

I took power from the reverse lights for mine. Is the camera mounted in the rear or by the mirror in yours?
  6. M

Mazda2 Cruise Control

Here you go: https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?resources/mazda-2-de-factory-cruise-control-retrofit.40/
  7. M

2004 Mazda2 keyless entry module location?

In the 2007-2014 it’s under the glovebox (on LHD models, anyway). They probably didn’t move it too far between models. Looks like this:
  8. M

Mazda2 Mazda2 (DE) Factory Keyless Entry Retrofit

Required parts: * D658675DZ Keyless Entry Receiver * Transmitter (Fob) * OBDII adapter (ELM327 compatible - most OBDLink adapters fit the bill) * Windows laptop * FORScan Extended License (pay or register for the forum to get 2 months free - you need to access the forum either way) -...
  9. M

Mazda2 Mazda2 (DE) Factory Cruise Control Retrofit

Required parts: * Steering wheel with factory cruise buttons * 4 pin brake switch (Mazda part # BN7N-66-490) * OBDII adapter (ELM327 compatible - most OBDLink adapters fit the bill) * Windows laptop * FORScan v2.3.16 (later versions may work, but this one is confirmed to) Extended License (pay...
  10. M

Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

11. M

Mazda 2 DE factory cruise control retrofit

Required parts: * Factory cruise steering wheel buttons * 4 pin brake switch (Mazda part # BN7N-66-490) * OBDII adapter (ELM327 compatible - most OBDLink adapters fit the bill) * Windows laptop * FORScan v2.3.16 (later versions may work, but this one is confirmed to) Extended License (pay or...
  12. M

Mazda2 Rocker Panels

Do you mean sideskirts? If your car didn't come with rocker panels (all of the metal bodywork below the door sills), I'd talk to whoever sold you the car. :D
  13. M

Just ordered the AWR 70d motor mount as well... On a roll!
  14. M

Ordered a few goodies for the 2 due to some Labour Day sales. From DDMWorks, I ordered the shifter bushings and rear sway (10% off sale). From XenonHIDs, I ordered an H4 LED headlight conversion kit (50% off sale). Also working on an order for eyelids and aftermarket fogs from The Speedline...
  15. M

Got around to installing my Racing Beat muffler. Despite pretty low mileage, the nuts on the stock exhaust put up a pretty good fight.