Recent content by mox44ah

1. M

19' CX5 shutting off while driving...

Yeah something doesn't add up. So you're driving on the highway, engine shuts down and you just start coasting to a stop, and then the engine magically fires back up mid roll without doing anything, and you just keep driving?
  2. M

Anbody notice .........

This. But just out of curiosity, why is it so important that you see the little indicator light at all times while you're driving?? Once the lights are on, they're on unless you turn them off.
  3. M

Talk me out of buying 16/17 CPO Lexus RX350 vs a new CX5 GT Reserve

Isn't a Lexus just an overpriced Toyota anyway?
  4. M

This Review is for a future (no, past) self

Have you unchecked the "Bose Centerpoint" feature? I wasn't impressed with the Bose system at first, but then after removing the centerpoint option it sounds great.
  5. M

Parking my CX-5 on the street and then...

I think it's safe to say you have a lot of free time on your hands. This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George takes a day off work so he can recreate that whole workplace situation in an empty shoe box.
  6. M

One week sitting prep?

Don't leave the sunroof open?
  7. M

Help! Damaged my bumper.

Me too. Thanks, Seminole! It looks like that plate would perfectly cover the hole that I made. And I'm sure I could find one of those on Wish or AliBaba for a third of that price.
  8. M

Help! Damaged my bumper.

Please tell me I'm somehow able to replace just the bottom plastic lip/trim on the bumper? Don't ask me how, but I damaged it while parking my motorcycle in front of the Mazda. I somehow managed to pierce the plastic with the foot peg on the bike. (I live in NYC and routinely have to park the...
  9. M

Black window trim?

Plastidip is going to be the cheapest and fastest route. Just make sure you do a good job taping everything off and covering the vehicle. I usually go to the dollar store and buy a couple of decks of playing cards to stick in all the cracks. They work great when you want to "tape off" a certain...
  10. M

Any high mileage 18-up cx5s out there?

Good point. Realistically, how often is anyone driving at a sustained speed between 25-50mph?? Hardly ever I'd imagine.
  11. M

Windshield sunshade recommendations for new CX-5?

Why not just tint the windows? Simple, cheap, and permanent.
  12. M

What's wrong with the CD? My '18 apparently has it and I can't even tell if it's beneficial or not. Hell, the car couldn't even have it and I wouldn't notice a difference.
  13. M

Hang Tag Question

Pardon me, but what's a hang tag?
  14. M

I have a 2018 with close to 20,000 miles that I bought last September with 2 miles on it. Absolutely no issues so far. I guess my only b**** would be that the oem wiper blades suck in the snow; and the "heated" area on the windshield doesn't do anything if you're driving in a snowstorm. Other...
  15. M

Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

I did all the badges on the back. I plan on doing the chrome hockey stick on the side sometime soon. I'll share a pic when it's finished. What parts were you thinking of blacking out?
Back