Recent content by minhhh

1. M

hacking GPS to type address while car is in motion... anyone know how?

hacking GPS to type address while car is in motion... anyone know how? its quite annoying when the wifey is wanting to put in an address and i'm driving, and it won't let us.. only work around is just voice control, which is horrendous.
  2. M

Factory Navigation Installed Tomorrow

I bought the one off ebay, and it was an exact fit. It's quite easy to install.. even though I cut my hand removing it witha hard yank. The GPS system is kinda slwo and voice command doesn't work as well as you'd like.. oh.. and you can't input addresses while driving. that sucks,
  3. M

7" DVD Player Radio / RDS / Bluetooth / Analog TV / GPS Navi For Mazda CX-5 ebay

good choice my man. the first day i thought it was real cool. but then.. after the shock of having a cool lcd screen in my car.. i was like.. this really does suck and im jsut covering it. LoL.. should've went with something else.
  4. M

Complete CX-5 Wheel Specs

So if i get some 20"... what tire size should I go with? I don't care much for the low profile tires.. I wanna get as much comfort as i can get, the taller the tire the better.. but whats the highest I can go to without rubbing and dealing with alignment/camber issues?
  5. M

7" DVD Player Radio / RDS / Bluetooth / Analog TV / GPS Navi For Mazda CX-5 ebay

Don't do it!! I bought it for my mazda 3 and it suckled.. I sold it like a month later. The programming on it was very cheap so just try to imagine using a cheap DVD player and ultilizing it's menu. Complete crap
  6. M

Trailer hitch for bike rack - what size?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Y593F2/?tag=m20b7-20 This is the one I bought.. Fits perfect. No noise.. Make sure u get the installer to install this right. Took my guy two times for no noise.
  7. M

Weird digital noise from engine after turning off car?

Anyone hear this? Every time I turn the car on, and turn it off to leave, I walk outside and I hear a faint long digital like noise in the engine... It's weird.. I dunno what it is or if its suppose to do that... Let me know!
  8. M

Mazda CX-5 Urban Presented at 2012 SEMA

those arent flares.. those are mud flaps icarlos. lol
  9. M

Trailer hitch for bike rack - what size?

i got one installed on mines.. I'll give ya info soon
  10. M

LED Running Lights?

So i just looked at my front bumper and I dont even see holes for these.. did you have to cut holes in your bumper for these?? or did you have to buy a different lip sometwhere?
  11. M

Roof Rails

awww pictures dont work!
  12. M

Show me your CX-5 wheels

I wanna upgrade too but... these are brand new freaking tires lol. it would be a waste!!! maybe i should jsut get 17"s lol
  13. M

How much is your CX5 insurance

i hate you guys.. lol mines $640 for 6 months!!! 31 m austin tx <insert crying face> lol
  14. M

is there suppose to be some trunk cover??

so youre saying that its not suppose to come stock? The cargo Cover is what im talkinga bout
  15. M

is there suppose to be some trunk cover??

Is there suppose to be some kinda rear trunk cover or something or is it just opened? anyone know what im talking about?
Back