Recent content by memphisj

1. M

Can't turn off interior/courtesy lights

Started car up yesterday and "open door" indicator light stays on along with courtesy and dome lights. I can't turn off the courtesy lights. I have checked every door numerous times. Any ideas what the problem is or how to trouble shoot? Thanks.
  2. M

What is that chime or dinging noise?

OK..I figured it out when I turned on Tom Tom. It chimes when I approach a police camera mounted at intersection. Thank you all. Kind of a cool feature.
  3. M

Can't turn off interior lights

Started car up yesterday and "open door" indicator light is on along with courtesy and dome lights. I can't turn off the courtesy lights. I have checked every door numerous times. Any ideas what the problem is or how to trouble shoot? THanks.
  4. M

What have you done to your CX-9 today?

Mr Lampy....what is a 3 stage tuner and what impact on performance does it have? thanks.
  5. M

What did you pay for your CX-9?

Just bought a 2014 Touring AWD, fully loaded with Technology Pkge, leather, sunroof, etc with 65K miles for $13.5 K from private owner. Car is in excellent condition, inside and out. Looked for a long time on all the search and listing sites.
  6. M

Show me your rack!

I'd like to see some non OEM roof racks and cross bars. I had OEM rack on my last CX9 but now I want something a little more stylish and European looking. Thx
  7. M

Yes, I have navigation(TomTom) which I never use but I think that's what it is. I'll check settings and read up. Thanks......
  8. M

Need a cheap hard copy owners manual

That's perfect. Thank you so much for finding and forwarding!
  9. M

Tow Hitch

What are our cars only rated to tow 3500 lbs when other simliar models like Highlander are rated for 5000. Is it the frame of our cars? If I put a class 3 or 4 hitch on, am I OK towing more weight?
  10. M

2016 CX-9 dash protection?

Is 303 only available online or do some auto retailers carry it?
  11. M

Need a cheap hard copy owners manual

I know they can be downloaded and printed but I much prefer saving all the toner and paper and getting the compact owners manual. When I bought my used 2014, the owner didn't have it. Dealers want $150....I kid you not.
  12. M

OK....here goes. I'm convinced is when I pass certain shopping plazas or stores b/c it reoccurs on the same places....strange. I have the 14 Touring AWD with GT technology package.
  13. M

I occasionally will hear a subtle chiming of 3 chimes but nothing appears on displays. It sounds like someone tapping a glass of water with a spoon. Any help?
  14. M

2011 Roof Racks

I like factory rails and they are pretty stout although not as sold as Thule and Yakima. I think the 100 lb rating is conservative/safety rating as I've had 2 kayaks on my OEM bars weighting about 140 lbs with no flexing or problem.
  15. M

Replacement Key Fob? 2014 Tourning AWD

I too only have 1 key with my 2013 as dealer didn't provide the extra. Can I get a $75 key off ebay as mentioned above and reprogram myself? thanks.
Back