Recent content by mazpro00

1. mazpro00

2017~2024 Clunk on sharp turns with brand new CX-5

The ball Joint itself was shot for sure on the passenger side. I replaced both with Mazda branded endlinks it happened at around 115,000 miles, very reliable SUV. I only replaced because of the clunk noise.
  2. mazpro00

2017~2024 Clunk on sharp turns with brand new CX-5

Sway bar end links made this noise on my cx-5, very easy fix, you can can turn the wheel all the way too the the corner and shake them with you hands if they are loose that's your problem. That was the only problem I had on my 16 GT CX-5.
  3. mazpro00

Poll Do you use Sport mode and Manual mode?

Love using Manuel mode for passing power.
  4. mazpro00

Should I Worry About This? (Person in other car)

They will even turn on with the parking lights on too by themself
  5. mazpro00

Dealer says it needs repairs, independent mechanic says no (2016 CX-5)

My 2016 Cx-5 had the same issue, Tie rod cracks and minor ball joints boots cracked. I never changed them Never had an issue and we are talking 2 years with that issue and put on like 40,000 miles after discovering the issue. The vehicle got totaled last year I still miss it. I live FL where it...
  6. mazpro00

2020 CX-5 Creaking noise

With these vehicles the control arm bushing is very common to squeak
  7. mazpro00

2015 CX-5 AFS Headlight swap

Try eBay or Amazon for aftermarket options
  8. mazpro00

Grinding gear on wing mirror (2015 CX-5)

Sounds like the motor behind the mirror got burnt from maybe someone accidentally pushing the botton for too long? You can get a whole new mirror wing assembly online and use the pre existing painted cover. Or just pull the fuse out and move it manually by hand to save yours the headache...
  9. mazpro00

Favorite CX-5 Body Style?

2016.5 since I had that CX-5 body style very underated design
  10. mazpro00

Different CX-5 gas gauge design?

I have that cluster LCD gauge Type A on my 2016 Mazda 6 GT non tech is nothing special lol. I always recommend to people if you like adding things to your car like cluster gauge, spoilers, fog lights, keyless power button door lock and etc. Just go for the top trim model lol, I learned this a...
  11. mazpro00

High Mileage CX-5s - report in

My 13 2.0L Automatic CX-5 has 150,000 miles very reliable never changed tranny fluid.
  12. mazpro00

Follow up to my accident thread

This is my 2nd skyactive mazda 6 so I know all about the belt tensioner leak, on my 15 Mazda 6 sport it went out like at 46,000 miles but Mazda refused to cover it under powertrain warrenty.
  13. mazpro00

Mine is not the tech package, so no I eloop, rader cruise control, lane assist. But I have the city brake support, heated seats, heads up display, the gergous Leds, nav, memory seats
  14. mazpro00

Found some damage/scrapes to the front lip of our CX-5

You could have brought one from the dealership for like $10 I did for my soul red 2016 GT Mazda 6
  15. mazpro00

I will forever miss my CX-5.
Back