Recent content by low_psi

1. L

2003.5 Sunlight Silver Mazdaspeed Protege

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Sunlight Silver Metallic w/ black interior 2.0L Turbo (Garrett T25) Limited Slip Differential 182k miles $4,300 More pics here: http://s367.photobucket.com/user/m_gerth/library/MSP%20ForSale Bought it new in 2004 with 500 miles on the odometer from Diamond Mazda...
  2. L

WTB: MSP Sparco Seat Brackets

Pretty sure i have my old ones still. Lemme dig thru the garage
  3. L

Nocturnalspeed's Welcome & Build Thread

haters gonna hate
  4. L

Mang you gotta change those rusty Tbolt clamps out and trim those radiator brackets!
  5. L

sick as it always is. almost has me wanting to dump money into my box again.
  6. L

David, the car is coming along great. Really impressed!
  7. L

Autopower Rollbar - Sedans & P5

SOLD to another 22V. Please close thread if a mod sees this.
  8. L

Mazda Rotary Fair 2010

beautiful cars!
  9. L

Yea I never cut my panels... I was too scared.
  10. L

If a mod sees this, can you please change the title to Sedans & P5
  11. L

Track Day MSP Build

Well, the Protege is getting retired as a track rat. I'm putting the interior back to stock in attempts to keep it a reliable & comfy daily driver. Of course, as soon as I decided this, the front hubs/bearings went out and the diff broke. So throwing a new trans, hubs, bearings in and doing the...
  12. L

I stand corrected. Thanks!
  13. L

Pretty sure it doesn't fit P5s are the rear fender wells are a bit different. The main hoop would fit but you'd need to make the rear down bars. Who wants a race car?!?! lol I'm tired of this thing sitting in my van
  14. L

Where to find Koni Yellow struts!!!

They don't work with stock springs or tophats. The cost is very prohibitive. From a performance stand point, yes they are a great option.
Back