1. L

SOLD: 2018 CX-5 Grand Touring 19” OEM wheels

SOLD. Mods, please close
  2. L

lock nuts? You want them for 200?
  3. L

Hi, they do not include the sensors as I reused those for my new wheels. I can check shipping for you this weekend.
  4. L

2018 cx-5 grand touring wheels. SOLD.
  5. L

20" OEM Mazda CX9 Rims and Falkens For Sale - SOLD

Hi, im interested if you still have them. Im just north of Philadelphia.
  6. L

Rusted Rotors

I had the same issue on my 15gt with under 19k at that time. I also went through the SAME thing on my 05 Honda accord V6 and that car had like 20k on it at that time. Anyway, I took my car to a local dealer who told me the pads are good but the rotors are warped and not a warranty item. I asked...
  7. L

6ULs on Mazda6 anyone?

Hey fam, I just got an interesting email from 949 racing that they are making a 19" 6UL wheel. I am interested if anyone is rocking the 17s on their 6? heres the link to the new 19s and im wondering if there are any wheel lovers who are into this style? https://949racing.com/19-wheels.aspx...
  8. L

2018 CX-5 Grand Touring Leather Seat Issue

Can you post a pic of the seat once replaced, im keen to see if the "bubble" as im sure it will be referred to from now on is still there or is everything tight like the 1st gen.
  9. L

Thoughts on this 2016.5?

Good stuff. I dont know where in Philly you are but i had a good run with Peruzzi Mazda in Fairless Hills.
  10. L

Mud and snow: in the INSIDE portion of rear doors: anyone?

perfectly normal on every car.
  11. L

Parchment leather

I use adams leather cleaner and conditioner, it works great.
  12. L

2017-18 LED headlights always on?

i have the same question about the headlight being on with the drl. I guess its a feature of the lights being led vs hid that i have in my 6.
  13. L

Oooh shiny..... My buddy has the KE GT and his seats were almost brown because he doesnt care for them at all. I really like Adams leather cleaner and conditioner. Brought my miata leather back to life and keeps my parchment interior in my 6 nice and supple.
  14. L

Mine looked like that the second day. I assumed that the cushion was not stitched down like the previous gen. I marched right back to the dealer, grabbed about 5 keys for the GTs and went to look at every one thinking i got a defect. Every new one on the lot had the center cushion just like...
Back