Recent content by LionofZion

1. L

Mazdaspeed3 Sport Camber Kit

I know there are different camber kits for various ride heights. Is this for close to stock ride height? And I assume you have just one set - front or rear
  2. L

Hypertech (62003)

Any reason for selling? Still undecided between this and the Cobb...especially with what these custom e-tunes are reliably getting. What was your mileage difference once using the HT flash?
  3. L

Reliability catted dp vs catless, etc

Yes I have read quite a bit of your posts (including the ongoing Cobb vs hypertech debate) and others regarding downpipes. I just have seen very little, if any, involving catted dp's. I'm assuming the price difference alone is why most go catless. Ive seen some overly optimistic claims of...
  4. L

34 views and no one has any substantial input...or any at all for that matter?
  5. L

Hey guys, just looking for some feedback on my possible modding venture. Recently I got the warranty-covered turbo ventilation kit (along with new valve cover), and I'm pretty sure the warranty extension covers the turbo and timing chain issues for just under another year, so no big turbo plans...
  6. L

Offset compatibility

THX britz! I understand that it would be pretty far out there...but I found a set of wheels on sale so I had to ask!
  7. L

Offset compatibility

What would be required to run a 18x8 with a +18 offset? If I'm thinking correctly, it would bring it way out, maybe too far past flush with the fender? More flush is fine with me, but at what point does this affect contact angle/camber and cause ride and tire wear issues?
  8. L

Offset compatibility

One of the sets I found have an offset of 72...on that fitment website, it looks like they will be rubbing against the suspension components. Would a spacer make that work? I know that extreme spacing can affect tire wear, ride. I don't want to do anything complicated or expensive. My stock...
  9. L

Offset compatibility

Thanks! I haven't ever messed with rolling/pulling fenders, and I was hoping I could get away with not doing it. So if we have a +52 offset, what would be the closest option for us without rolling the fenders, maybe +45 offset?
  10. L

Offset compatibility

Hi, I have read a little on wheel offset, and I know our stock number is 52.5. I was going to powder coat my stickers, but I think it would make more sense for me to find a good deal and sell them, since they are probably 99% condition. One set I was looking at is +35mm. And the other question...
  11. L

hypertech tuner

OK, same here. I have a feeling this last lady is gonna stand me up too...whatsup with people?! If you dont want to negotiate in thread, feel free to inbox me about what you feel is a fair exchange. Ive seen two more local ones on CL, unopened, for $475, $480.
  12. L

hypertech tuner

Gotcha. The one I have is still sealed and goes for $530 at Best Buy and Verizon wireless. Im in the same boat as you, trying to sell and having a couple people make offers, but just jerking me around.
  13. L

hypertech tuner

Would you possibly be interested in a trade/cash deal? Got an unopened ipad2 3g I'm looking to get rid of. In also have a new baby, so a trade would be better for me lol
  14. L

Smoke for the first time!

OK, im at 57,xxx miles with full scheduled maintenance records from 1st owner, plus 45,000 mile service done while I had it. I have only the MazdaSpeed CAI and catback. Read a ton about these smoking turbos but never had any problems...until yesterday. I was running some errands and was only...
  15. L

Buying vs powdercoating

Thanks stiles. I guess my question has more to do with the demand for the stock wheels. That will determine the likelihood of me looking for aftermarket options. I did some reading and found fairly mixed reviews on the plasticoating options. None that weren't praising the purpose of the product...
Back