1. L

I Didn't Know This (about the CX-5)

GTFOH!!!!
  2. L

Custom iPhone mount and charger

A link or other information please.
  3. L

Shut off TCS for a day!

Powertrain warranty on an 18 is 5/60. Bumper to bumper is 3/36.
  4. L

iPhone 13 ProMax, iOS 15 - Carplay issues

Now on iOS 15.1...Issue #1 has rectified itself. Issue 2 still occurs.
  5. L

iPhone 13 ProMax, iOS 15 - Carplay issues

I have 2 issues. 1. When using WAZE and and audio app together, if I switch from the app to WAZE, i lose the audio from the app I was playing. I have to switch back to the app. This is new behavior. 2. I sometimes lose the left channel when using various audio apps in Carplay. I have to...
  6. L

End of Lease Questions and 3rd Party Payments

Question answered...It's right in the payoff letter...Chase accepts payment only from the leasee or licensed automobile dealer. Not from other 3rd parties. So a dealer is not considered a 3rd party.
  7. L

I’m not getting another vehicle at this time. I already have a 2nd car that will become my daily driver. I’ve been working out of the home and this dont need an additional pay ent at this time. In my eyes this should be handled as any dealer payoff.
  8. L

My 18 Touring lease is due next month. The payoff is about 16.5. Due to the pandemic, shortage of new and used vehicles, I have been offered up to $21K by 2 rental companies and an AutoNation dealer. Seems like a no brainer. Sell the car and pocket the difference. However, Chase claims that...
  9. L

iPhone12 Apple CarPlay issues

Hi All...a quick update. After trying 2 cables (Anker, certified), the only cable that worked was a genuine Apple cable. Thank you all for your responses. Michael
  10. L

iPhone12 Apple CarPlay issues

2018 with Car Play. Worked fine with my iphone 6s, but now that I have ugraded to the 12, Carplay will not stay active. I am getting intermittent "Apple Car Play Failed" errors when the car actually detects the phone. Many times, the phone will not be recognized by the infotainment, nor will...
  11. L

Apple Carplay Slow To Connect/Sometimes Not At All

Try doing a hard reset of the infotainment system. www.mazdaofgermantown.com/blog/what-to-do-if-your-mazda-infotainment-system-has-frozen/#:~:text=How%20to%20Reboot%20the%20MAZDA,a%20choppy%20or%20frozen%20system.
  12. L

Lane Keeping Assist Behavior

Much preferred the Acura / Honda LKAS in my 2015 TLX over the Mazda system.
  13. L

A presumed safety item that isn't safe - daytime running lights

Exactly! Luckily in LA traffic, I can roll down my window and yell at them to turn on thier lights. At somepoint, NHTSA will get involved and demand changes due to too many accidents.
  14. L

Dangerous cylinder deactivation trouble on 2018 CX-5 and Mazda6 models

Ive got an 18 with 30k on it. Ive had the software flashed and have had no problems at all.
  15. L

2017~2024 Looking for someone with a 2017+ non North American Mazda w/ Lane-Keep Assist

Had this on my 15 Acura TLX. It worked very well and made long drives less tiring. Wish it worked as well on the Mazda.
Back