Recent content by Kymerik

1. K

WTB: Protege5 Brake Calipers all 4 wheels

Hey all, I just got my Protege5 back and am trying to diagnose why my brake pedal is going all the way to the floor. I've ruled out the master cylinder and am moving onto the calipers. To avoid spending over 250 dollars on new parts, i was hoping someone could help me out with some working used...
  2. K

Oscillating Piston Engine Design

i'm curious to see how it actually runs and holds up over extended use such as a commuter car. Love the idea, I remember reading about this a couple years ago though. Hope he keeps getting funded As a side note...fully machined engines 0.o no more casting? woot woot, solid billet engines ftw
  3. K

2011 Hyundai Sonata Turbo priced at $24,145

now if only i could bring myself to like the exterior of this thing...love the engines, the interior, everything but the exterior...ionno, eventually :P Can't wait for ford to play catchup and drop the ecoboost motors into the fusion :)
  4. K

2011 BMW Alpina B5

i want a damn 8 speed manual :)
  5. K

tunersteve's 2011 Mustang GT thread

grats on the purchase steve!! Why is the mustang getting IRS if it's doing such an epic job with the existing hardware? Wouldn't it just raise costs and kill off the feel and achievement value that ford has built into the 2011 mustang? Also, are stiffer springs coming into play in your future
  6. K

2010 Audi A1, A1 S-line, & S1

that bubble butt thing it's got going on has to go!
  7. K

Toyota puts a price to a more 'sinister' Scion tC

uhm, is sinister a euphanism for ugly?
  8. K

Toyota puts a price to a more 'sinister' Scion tC

its going to start pricing itself outta the game...btw...the new one looks like ASS!
  9. K

Hyundai promises 50 mpg average fuel economy by 2025

having 0 trucks and alot of small car sales = high overall MPG
  10. K

Chevy Volt priced at $41,000

couldnt have said it better myself!
  11. K

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: The World's New Fastest Car

mile or an inch, a minute or a millisecond...a wins a win right?
  12. K

2011 Ford Explorer unveiled, tries crossing over on road to redemption

woah those are some epic head rests LOL i really like the interior and the exterior changes they have made, much less boxy, and definitely bolder...wait that was their motto like 3 years ago...my bad
  13. K

Mercedes-Benz may edge Lexus as top U.S. luxury seller

hrm, im sorry but i see a ton more BMWs than Lexus' no matter where i seem to go :/
  14. K

Buick ponders adding coupe, wagon, convertible, and Zeta based Large car

nope, the four remaining GM brands are Chevy GMC (NEEDS TO DISAPPEAR NOW) Buick Cadillac
  15. K

Why repaint your car when you can carpet it instead?

are you kidding? steam clean that carpet LAWL...srsly tho, WTF
Back