Recent content by killbox

1. K

AN7's Mazda2 1.5 Turbo - Build Log -

Holy s*** dude, 352hp at crank?! My god that would be a handful to drive on a 2. If you don't mind me asking, what has been the up to date cost of your build? I've been toying with the idea of a small supercharger (amr500) install to give me an extra but not crazy of a kick due to being afraid...
  2. K

Koni STR.T (orange) + Tein S-Tech = Are they a good combo?

Unfortunately I'm unable to get the Bilsteins over here. After going through the local market for aftermarket shocks and springs, it will actually cost more than custom coilovers made by a local race team here. After much thought, I will head for coilovers instead. Cheers for the much needed advice
  3. K

Koni STR.T (orange) + Tein S-Tech = Are they a good combo?

Greetings, I am currently in the market for a new set of struts and spring, as the title states, are they a good combo? I have been contemplating whether to go with this or OEM struts with the springs. As a set of coilovers are way out of budget, it's not worth mentioning. Also, brands are...
  4. K

Looking for Mazda 2, 2010 Spark Plugs.

I couldn't find anyone in my country who could supply me a set of BKR5EIX-11 but they do have the BKR6 around, would there be any problems if I were to install the BKR6? Cheers
  5. K

What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

Got myself an AutoExe Front Tower Strut for cheap from Japan. The paint is rather bad, so I decided to paint it black and go full stealth. Have only painted it half and will continue tomorrow instead
  6. Photo Sep 27, 7 25 01 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 27, 7 25 01 PM.jpg

7. K

Anybody Try Fitting These In Their Mazda2?

Unfortunately, Mazda 2s in my country never came with factory seat airbags but I was told if the car had the airbag wiring, shouldn't be a problem and just would be a plug-and-play.
  8. K

Anybody Try Fitting These In Their Mazda2?

After much thought since I first saw this thread, I was very interested in this idea. So I was set to find a set. Most fabric RX-8 seats were around $150 and the leather electric ones go up to $250. Since my car came with leather seats from the previous owner, I was only interested in the...
  9. Photo Sep 05, 5 37 30 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 05, 5 37 30 PM.jpg

10. K

What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

Fitted an air leaker vacuum thingamajig. Dropped my fuel consumption by a satisfying amount. Also fitted two of those triangular things ��
  11. Photo Sep 05, 5 37 30 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 05, 5 37 30 PM.jpg

12. K

HELP! Transmission oil leak and cold start rattle

I just realised that I haven't replied to this lol it was a leak on the sump, apparently the sealant on the sump was worn out, I decided to change the transmission fluid as well since it was due anyways
  13. K

A steering wheel with cruise control. Should I buy it?

Hey guys, I recently found someone selling a Mazda 2 steering wheel with the cruise control. Condition looks great, no idea whether it functions or not. It's $75. I'm contemplating whether to buy it or not. The factory Mazda 2s in my country never came with a cruise control. Nobody in my...
  14. K

How do you turn off the traction control?

Apparently my model does not have a DSC button. The area where it should be only has a foglamp button.
  15. K

HELP! Transmission oil leak and cold start rattle

I've currently owned my 2012 Mazda2 for about 11 months. I just realized it has a transmission leak (or so I think). After going under the car, it looked like it's been there for awhile. I haven't seen this minor issue faced by others. Is it a common problem among you guys? P.S. my car is in...
Back