Recent content by kickflipper1087

1. K

Has Mazda changed their mind and included the NAV System on the 2020 GT and Reserve?

I noticed on the 2020 CX-5 that the traffic signs show up on the dashboard screen by the speedometer and on the windshield HUD, is there anyway to get it to show up on the dashboard of the 2019?
  2. K

Lease Advice: 2020 CX-5 GT w/ PP

We're in NY, so probably doesn't apply for your area but we just got my wife's 2020 CX-5 GT with Premium Package in Soul Red for $329 a month and paid $2200 at signing total. They also agreed to throw in the aftermarket remote start. Did the negotiating by email and lied about numbers given by...
  3. K

Switching Radio Stations

Right, but I mean when I have a route entered into Waze and it's navigating me, then I switch to the Audio screen, then click the Navigation button, it'll load Mazda Nav instead of going back to Waze which is still actively navigating me.
  4. K

Switching Radio Stations

I've noticed that it doesn't always return me back to Waze. It'll return me reliably back to Google Maps if I'm using that, but most of the time it'll load Mazda Nav instead with Waze open. This is with my old Pixel 3 and my new Note 10. The music button works fine though.
  5. K

Dealer Installed Remote Starter

I got an email back from the dealer, its a Compustar. Didn't get a model number though. Gotta look into this DroneMobile system. Edit: I'm prob not gonna wait for him to get back to me on the serial/model, anyone know where they usually install the module? Looks like under the steering column...
  6. K

Ah good to know. Its definitely aftermarket then. When I open the door the car stays on and I have to press the brake to wake the infotainment screen and the climate control restarts. I sent an email to my dealer to ask what model/brand remote start they installed so I can see about using...
  7. K

Btw how do we know its aftermarket and not OEM?
  8. K

Oh damn, that would be awesome! I'll have to look into this..
  9. K

Hey all, Part of the negotiations with my dealer included a remote starter for my 2019 CX-5 GTR. I didn't think to ask what brand or OEM remote starter they were installing as I've never had one before. Short of calling the dealer, how do I find the brand or model of the remote start? It uses...
  10. K

Amplifier install on 2016 CX-5 Bose with PAC AOEM-MAZ2 adapter

Going by what others have mentioned, it seems to be the TAU doing the filtering of frequency below 60hz, across all speakers.
  11. K

Amplifier install on 2016 CX-5 Bose with PAC AOEM-MAZ2 adapter

Just finished my install, sounds great! Two things I noticed: 1) there is definitely a fairly high cutoff, that feels like it's around 50-60hz. Unfortunate but still gives that extra bump I craved. 2) Has anyone noticed with the PAC AOEM that the radio reception is poor in places you usually...
  12. K

2016.5 CX-5 Bluetooth Audio Codecs - Android 8.0

Hey all, Google released Android 8.0 in beta and I think some full releases for their newer phones and it now comes with developer options to change the Bluetooth Audio Settings: My phone is the Google Nexus 6P by Huawei. Bluetooth AVRCP Version Default is AVRCP 1.4 1)AVRCP 1.5 2)AVRCP 1.6...
Back