kdaug's latest activity

• kdaug
    I would caution purchasing H rated Pirelli tires if your have the GS or GT as Mazda recommends V rated tires for these models. In...
  • kdaug
    I paid around $1000. As another poster here has suggested be sure you prep the exterior paint work before application of any PPF. I told...
  • kdaug
    I've had Paint Protection Film(PPF) installed on my current and previous CX-5, by a local home & auto window business. I opted for the...
  • kdaug
    kdaug replied to the thread Looking for some insights....
    It sounds like anything smaller than the CX-5 won't work for you, ie the CX-3 or slightly larger CX-30. For overall crash safety your...
  • kdaug
    kdaug replied to the thread 2022 CX-50?!.
    With your petrol prices being over 2X what they are here in North America it is no wonder the vast majority of vehicles on UK roads tend...
  • kdaug
    With the new CX-30 now being closer to the CX-5 in size a similar rumor I have read is that the new replacement in 2022 for the CX-5...
  • kdaug
    Even back in 2017 BMW were referring to their X4 and X6 as Sports Activity Coupes. On the X4 homepage they used such phrases...
    • 1589315079909.png
    • 1589315821564.png
  • kdaug
    Good point, thanks. That's why I click on reply within someone's post, rather than sending a new post so there is no question as to whom...
  • kdaug
    I beg to differ. There are several examples of 4 door coupes on the market, mostly European mind you. Just google "4 door coupes". I...
  • kdaug
    kdaug replied to the thread 2016 CX-5 GT Tires.
    I updated my worn out Toyo's on my last CX-5 to Michelin Premier LTX's and absolutely loved them. When my current Toyo's wear out these...
  • kdaug
    Let's not confuse constructive criticism of some of Mazda's thinking, as well as opinion, with being an insult. If I/we had such a...
  • kdaug
    We know what happened to the Honda CrossTour, a coupe/crossover. After 5 years of trying to make a go of it Honda discontinued it in...