Recent content by jwbaker

1. J

2016 CX-5 Touring driver's seat rocks slightly

Yeah what if they replace the power unit, but that doesn't fix it and it's something else?
  2. J

2016 CX-5 Touring driver's seat rocks slightly

I have 2014 CX-5 GT and seat back rocks on every stop. Dealer quoted me $1000 to fix. Can't the seat just be tightened somewhere ?
  3. J

2013~2016 CX-5 Electronics remain on after shutting of engine

The workaround to shut off the electronics is to restart the engine, with driver's side door shut, change gears to Drive then back to park and then press Stop.
  4. J

2013~2016 CX-5 Electronics remain on after shutting of engine

Hi, I love my 2014 CX-5 GT. However, recently the electronics don't shut off after shutting off engine with pushbutton Stop. This seems to happen if I open the driver side door quickly after pressing Stop. The door open warning beeps, the infotainment restarts and the pushbutton stop lights...
  5. J

GT Bose system?

Centerpoint issues Centerpoint used to be available (enabled) and now it's always disabled Previously with centerpoint enabled, sound only came out of the center speaker So I just disabled it, but now this option can no longer be enabled But the sound is pretty good
  6. J

Recommended Repair shop near Fremont

Hi I need to take my 2014 CX-5 for its first service. I may take to Fremont Mazda but still would like to know if they are any Mazda certified shops near Fremont, CA. Thank you John
  7. J

Touch-Screen Protector

CX-5 GT ? I wasn't sure if any fit my GT and didn't want to trim one so I forked out $20, but it was worth it. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096DOUB2/?tag=m20b7-20 Easy to apply and no bubbles the first time applying it John
Back