Recent content by Julia-Renee

1. J

AN7's Mazda2 1.5 Turbo - Build Log -

I think its a TB from late 1.6 Mazda3, I have the same round about 1 year with no problems in mazda 2 1.3. Gives a litte better acceleration and a bit less restricted breath at high RPMs - I Think. The difference is round about 5mm in diameter only in the inner tube not in the outer diameter. If...
  2. J

SRI Install questions

So it. 102 ROZ + 88 MOZ = 190 / 2 = 95 ! What is the result for a 95 octane tuning ?
  3. J

SRI Install questions

So I understand thats a CS - SRI has no more torque an HP - and the dyno from CS are lies or ? Tzzzz... TZzzz PS: in Europe we have ROZ 102 Aral and 100 ROZ Shell is equal in USA ? 92 MOZ or more ?
  4. J

SRI Install questions

So what now ? Is a SRI "the best Thing what we can do for money" or is it a "nightmare" for HP and Torque promises ? As hli means ? Please Input...
  5. J

Interesting Mazda 2 Facts from the Interceptor

"Also the AAT is a lying POS unless the car is started dead cold. The AAT heat soaks badly and when that happens, it references the IAT to guess the ambient temp. If AAT reads 80, but it is actually 60 outside, and the IAT is also heat soaked and reading 80+... The AAT will show 80 up until you...
  6. J

Z6 - ZY Chimera?

Thanks for fast response. the ZY (1500cc) makes 102PS Z6 (1600cc) makes 105PS, what makes a ZY Head on a Z6 Block - the ZY I think have variable Camshaft timing better than the Z6 ? And does anyone know how much can abrade from a ZY head - to get a 12:1 compression ? Have anyone done ? Blocks...
  7. J

Z6 - ZY Chimera?

Hello, first sorry for my bad English. Well, is it possible to mount on a Z6 engine block a ZY - Head ? And is it possible to programm the ZY MCU to use this "Chimera" ? Thanks for response.
Back