Recent content by JNP

1. J

2019 Signature Vibration/Shake

I noticed the shimmy from day 2 of my ownership. First I relied on the dealerships that they would fix (presumably find and fix) the problem. But three dealerships and there is nothing wrong with the car. Then I took it on myself. Six months went by! The car at at the dealership as I write this...
  2. J

What's your find from the video, if you would?
  3. J

What's your find from the video, if you would?
  4. J

I noticed the shimmy from day 2 of my ownership. First I relied on the dealerships that they would fix (presumably find and fix) the problem. But three dealerships and there is nothing wrong with the car. Then I took it on myself. Six months went by! The car at at the dealership as I write this...
  5. J

New CX-5 GS vibration issue

Video of Out-of-Round Toyo A36 on my 2018 Mazda CX-5
  6. J

Video of Out-of-Round Toyo A36 on my 2018 Mazda CX-5
  7. J

New 2018 CX-5 Vibration at Highway Speeds

Video of Out-of-Round Toyo A36 on my 2018 Mazda CX-5 Finally I was able to record a video of the front left tire using a triple suction mount and a GoPro. The video can be found here:
  8. J

Hey Mikey, I would like to have your input as well on my previous post, if you will please?
  9. J

@jmm3807: Did you tires have lateral run-out like mine? See the images below: Looks like I am having the exact same issue with my 2018 CX-5 Grand Touring purchased in October 2018. Front Drive Side: Front Passenger Side:
  10. J

Thanks man!
  11. J

@Space Muffin, @tibimakai: Tires were not worn when I purchased the vehicle but the problem did exists. So my original guess was, there is some loose suspension part behind this. Tires became worn eventually. So I think tires and bad suspension part, both need to be taken care of now. But...
  12. J

Thanks for the tip on escalating it with higher management in MNAO. I wrote a named letter to Tamara Mlynarczyk, Manager * Eastern Region, Public Affairs, Mazda North American Operations and marked Tim Olson, Program Manager, Public Relations in CC. And this communication was sent to both of...
  13. J

I have checked the left tire for radial run-out. I mounted it on spare tire jack and placed a small camera tripod underneath it and used it rotating arm as a pointer so that it just touched the tire. Then I rotated the tire by hand and I saw there was a spot on the tire where there was about 2-3...
  14. J

I am in the process of creating a video using three triple suction mounts to record left and right tires/wheels and windshield view (by mounting the suction mount on the moon-roof upside down) all together using three cameras and post on YouTube. I have already tried recording driver side front...
  15. J

Lateral Run-out and side-to-side shake New to this forum. Purchased a brand new 2018 CX-5 back in October 2018. Did a test drive before buying the car, but not on the highway speeds. Started feeling there is something wrong with the car from day two and have been working with Mazda dealerships...
Back