Recent content by jimmylu

1. J

CX-5 Brake lights

Wow, great info guys. I think you nailed it. I couldn’t find anything about this in my manual or online. I appreciate all the input.
  2. 2.jpg

2.jpg

3. 1.jpg

1.jpg

4. J

CX-5 Brake lights

The third light on the top does work. I've attached a couple of pics. One with backup lights on. It just seems odd they'd put lights there if they weren't intended to work.
  5. J

CX-5 Brake lights

Thanks, I guess I never realized that. I appreciate the replies.
  6. J

CX-5 Brake lights

I tried with lights on and off. I was wondering if maybe those light weren’t supposed to light up, but I followed another 2017+ CX-5 and they lit up on that car When they put on the brakes
  7. J

CX-5 Brake lights

I have a 2017 Cx-5 Touring. When following behind it the other day I noticed the brake lights on the hatch don’t work. The outer brake lights do work. Is there a separate fuse or relay for the brake lights on the hatch? I couldn’t find it. The backup lights on the hatch do work. I’ve searched...
  8. J

Gas smell after fill up - suggestions for mechanic

Thanks Concept. It does have a CEL. The code is P0455.
  9. J

Gas smell after fill up - suggestions for mechanic

Hi, I just joined the forum. I have a 2008 Mazda 3 and a 2017 CX-5. I live in the SF bay area and my son live in Las Vegas. He has an '05 Mazda 3. When he fills the gas tank the car wreaks of gas. I read some forum posts about leaks on top of the tank around the fuel pump seal. If that's the...
Back