Recent content by jcrout7992

1. J

Year 2 CX-90 changes?

They should take out the 3rd row and call it a CX-70.
  2. J

CX-70 debut information, pictures, discussion

Yeah, originally it was billed as a wide bodied CX-60.
  3. J

CX-70 will have same exterior dimensions as CX-90

You will not be disappointed with anything they offer the B58 in. I’m on year two of my X3 M40i and I still enjoy EVERY time I drive.
  4. J

New CX-90 Signature owner

Did you power brake at all?
  5. J

New CX-90 Signature owner

What was your technique for the 0-60 time?
  6. J

Car and Driver Road Test of CX-90

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a44176928/2024-mazda-cx-90-by-the-numbers/
  7. J

2016~2023 CX-9 JB4 installation issues…

Yikes! I had zero issues with it, other than it being a bit of a pain to install/remove. Keep me posted on whether or not that initial step helps. Otherwise, the only thing I can think of is pin locations. Are the pin locations for the sensors the same for CX-5 vs CX-9?
  8. J

2024 Mazda CX-90 Turbo S vs 2022 BMW X5 40i

One thing I don’t like about leasing is you get locked into their schedule, and won’t have the wiggle room to take advantage of better offers that may be available at other times.
  9. J

Latest CX-90 teaser (12/13/2022)

It’s amazing how quickly chrome fell out of favor.
  10. J

That was my #1 reason for buying my current car. I wanted a turbo inline 6 before they went extinct.
  11. J

Kinda hard to justify the two, right? PHEV: 323hp 369lb-ft vs I-6: 340hp 369lb-ft I love in-line sixes, but at those power levels the PHEV just makes more sense, and the PHEV might actually be quicker with the better response of the electric motor. The only advantage of the I-6 will be the...
  12. J

CX-90 on Mazda website

Leads me to believe that it will be the flagship engine and it’ll be producing more power than the PHEV version.
  13. J

Mazdas247 Mazda Museum Tour 2022

It’s the RX-Vision Concept. Absolutely gorgeous. The Ferrari Roma looks like a knock-off version. It’s also the car I told myself I’d have Mazda build for me if I won the $2B PowerBall this week.
  14. J

I said I intended to say a few things…

I’m holding judgement until I see what the US spec I-6 is producing. Regardless, I’m glad I didn’t wait for Mazda’s I-6.
  15. J

Mazda Large Product Technology Forum

That would make the most sense.
Back