Recent content by JC-MP5

1. J

My n/a mazda bg 2.3 swap

If I'm not mistaken, that's a non-cable shift g-series gearbox, yes? If All I need is the engine and a couple of custom mounts, this might be something to dream for. I would keep it close to stock if I ever did, which I probably won't because I'm poor. lol In for info!
  2. J

my mazda 323 all motor swap

Needs more info! I would love to put an MZR in my BG!
  3. J

FS: Quaife LSD For F-Series trans

The PDF from Quaife says 24 spline, and I'm pretty sure that's what mine is. I just wanna know if it'll bolt in properly to my particular f. I'm gonna try asking the BG guys again.
  4. J

FS: Quaife LSD For F-Series trans

Hmmm. I wonder if this will work in the f-series in my 323. With tax returns coming soon, I'm kind of interested, if so. Been trying to find that answer forever.
  5. J

Looking at buying a 2 soon and had a question...

I'm workin' on it. Hopefully one of these places will work with me.
  6. J

I tell ya, this lady must really not want to sell a car if she's gonna blow me off over $6XX in b.s. dealer fees that I'm not going to pay on a 2012 that's just been sitting on the lot as the 2013s roll in. She didn't even try to negotiate. That's ok, though. If she doesn't want to help me, I'm...
  7. J

Good points. Still looking at new. The one part of the 2 selling so slowly that I like is that some dealers still have some brand new 2012s left at low prices as the 2013s roll in. Gotta work it.
  8. J

I could cheap out and buy a new sport, but the misses is having none of, "But, I can get cruise control from the aftermarket.", so it looks like I'm going for a touring. I found an alright looking, certified pre-owned 2012 for $12,9XX. Gonna try to talk them into that price out-the-door since it...
  9. J

Corksport race pipe?

Obviously it will be louder, but removal of the second cat will affect the tone (either positively or negatively, maybe adding rasp, for example), which is why I would like a sound clip.
  10. J

Corksport race pipe?

Also interested in what a 2 with a race pipe sounds like for future reference.
  11. J

Well, I don't care about the audio stuff. I've never changed from the oem audio system, if the car had it, because I just don't care that much. I just want it to work. lol The steering wheel controls I could also care less about, because I would probably rarely use them for the radio over...
  12. J

Yeah, there aren't any add-on packages here. You either buy the loaded one or the bare bones one. lol Well, nobody said anything about that. lol I plan on modding down the line. I won't get wheels unless it's lowered, though. Anybody get flak from the service departments (if they've ever...
  13. J

Yeah, I looked at an interior pic of a sport next to a touring and it hit me how barren it looks. We'll still have to see when the time comes, though. Thanks for the insight, everybody! Hopefully I can pull off the purchase end of it. Fingers crossed!
  14. J

I wanted to get everybody's opinion on a sport vs a touring. Is it better to just spring the extra money for a touring and get the nice interior and factory cruise control or is it a better deal to buy a sport and install aftermarket cruise control? Having cc is a big deal on this purchase. I...
  15. J

- 323F Badge For Protege5

Sold! [/delayed response]
Back