Recent content by JB20

1. J

Transferring Settings to new Vehicle

I'm replacing my 2021 CX5 with a new 2024 CX5. Is there a way to transfer all of my vehicle settings from my old vehicle to the new vehicle?
  2. J

CX-5 Navigation Manual. No Hardcopy?

Thank you all. Has anyone found the digital version of the manual for US Mazda Connect.
  3. J

Mazda Connect error message 400C04

I just took possession of a 2021 CX-5 signature and have been trying to use the MyMazda App To check my vehicle status. When I do so I get an error message that states “please check the input and try again”. With an error code of 400C04. Has anyone experienced this and figured out how to...
  4. J

CX-5 Navigation Manual. No Hardcopy?

I just received my 2021 CX-5 Signature. My dealer told me that all manuals other than the main user manual are in electronic format only. In other words, owners are no longer provided with hard copies of the Navigation, Connectivity or Apple play manuals. Is this true?
  5. J

2019 CX-5 Signature Infotainment Issues

Thank you. Do I do this or does the dealer
  6. J

2019 CX-5 Signature Infotainment Issues

I’m having two issues with the infotainment system on my 2019 signature CX5: 1. About once every three months the infotainment system spontaneously reboots when I’m driving. 2. Upon startup the 360 degree view during backup takes about 20 seconds to engage every now and then. This is a...
  7. J

Instrument panel reflection on windshield

I will look next time I drive at night. I have the Signature.
  8. J

To clarify I only notice it with the infotainment system at night. The dimmer knob on the dashboard seems to provide only binary control (high or low) with no in between.
  9. J

I*ve noticed this too on my Signature.
  10. J

CX-5 GT HUD resets every time I start car

If the engine is off I think the fob is reset to factory settings
  11. J

Is the acc/ignition on when you program the fob?
  12. J

Is there another driver who uses the second fob?
  13. J

Audio switches from iPod to Radio on start up

I have a 2019 CX5 with an iPod Nano connected to the USB port. Every time I start the car the audio input switches from the usb input to the radio. I have a similar setup on my 2018 and it does not automatically switch on start up. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to prevent it?
  14. J

360 view in Signature

The problem is that sometimes it takes a long time to boot up and I really dont want to wait around before backing out of a tight spot. I cant figure out why sometimes it boots up quickly and other times much more slowly.
Back