1. I

2015 Mazda CX-5 Wheels and Tires

Yes, it is still available.
  2. I

WTB 2016 CX5 passenger taillight or led pair

Are you still looking?
  3. I

Additional Image (Image Limit Reached)...
  4. I

2015 CX-5 OEM 17" Wheel Take Offs Details: Taken off at 18K Miles Yokahama 225/65R17 Tires Mounted Great shape except a minor stone chip on one of the spokes of one of the wheels Comes with rim and tires located in Los Angeles Asking $500
  5. I

Audio Upgrade Recommendations for 2015 Cx-5

I am looking for recommendations for an audio upgrade from the stock audio for my vehicle, the following are my current specs. Car: 2015 Mazda CX-5 Model: 6 speaker(Non-bose) Installed Equipment: Kenwood Excelon 9904s Budget: $1000 Music genres: Pop/Pop Rock, RnB, EDM Items in consideration...
  6. I

Cargo Illumination LED

Thanks for the wireup, has just finished wiring my Cx-5, as a heads up for users looking to do the same, I would advise using the 4 strand wire and doing a parallel led hookup with 3 out of the 4 outgoing wires used to hook up the farther leds on the top right, top left and lower left and the...
  7. I

Help idatalink maestro RR 2015 CX-5 with bose How to tie in to the AMP?

From my kenwood install, I found out that though idatalink states the RR is compatible with our Mazdas, though the key issue is that idatalink does not make a harness for our vehicle thus rendering most of the features of the RR unusable.
  8. I

2016 Mazda Cx-5 Led Tail lights

This is for a 2016 mazda cx-5 led quarter panel mounted pair of taillights (no inner lift gate mounted), works perfectly, only cosmetic damage $230 for the pair plus applicable shipping fees.
  9. I

Bluetooch problem on 2013 CX-5

There could be a number of problems, but to rule out some of the basics, have you tried closing the app and/or restarting the phone? Also try to see if the issue is specific to pandora by opening other apps such as spotify, amazon music, etc and try to see if they stream. If those don't work...
  10. I

2015 CX-5 LED headlight conversion

Anyone attempt a conversion of 2015 headlights to the 2016 led headlights? If so, would the headlights work without all the sensors? Also for those of you that have a 2016 with LEDs, does the wiring harness plug into a special module?
  11. I

2015 cx5 touring led headlight swap

I was wondering if it would be a simple plug and play for a OEM led headlight swap. Also I wanted some clarification on the LEDs for the 2016 cx5. Is it just LED for the drl or is the high/low beams also led? (E.g LED drl and halogen projector bulb)
  12. I

WTB 2016 cx-5 19 wheels

Thanks for the offer, but specifically looking for 2016 wheels
  13. I

WTB 2016 cx-5 19 wheels

WTB 2016 cx-5 19 wheels Looking to buy 2016 cx-5 19 wheels
  14. I

Install kits still good for 2016 model?

Just to double check, for your usb connection, does it support data as well? I will be using the usb for Apple car play. I have tried the usb connector from metra specifically for Mazda and that doesnt work, so wondering if the Toyota one would work.
  15. I

Install kits still good for 2016 model?

I am in the middle of an install and am having trouble with the ppt/onhook/offhook, from what I am reading, you can disconnect the Bluetooth module to have the buttons functioning? This is on a 2015 cx-5 with a Kenwood 9904s
Back