Recent content by highfivezoom

1. H

What have you done to your CX-9 today?

I now have 109,000 miles on my 2018 GT, replacement engine has 41,000 miles on it and is running strong, no issues. I did change shocks, struts, springs, swaybar links front and rear, rear lower control arms, all mazda oem parts....enjoyed doing the work. Discount Tire installed Pirelli...
  2. H

For Sale 2018 Mazda CX-9 20" Wheels

Sorry, pick up only.
  3. H

lol....no, sorry. I can travel 150s your way.....come on down! You will not be disappointed... take care, rick
  4. H

Those who have had their cylinder head fixed/replaced, how is your Mazda now/after?

2018 Mazda cx9 GT....At 68,489 miles head and block replaced by Mazda and my dealer. I just went over the 100,000 mile mark today....so i have over 31,000 miles on new engine. I too contemplated getting rid of it after new engine install....glad i kept it. It runs strong and i love driving it...
  5. H

sorry, Local pickup, cash only... Could meet you up to 200 miles, but you are quite a ways down the road.
  6. H

Wheels are in very good condition with some nicks and scratches here and there, but overall look great with no peeling. I bought Vossen wheels Nov of last year and these were boxed up at that point and have been in the garage ever since. $400 for the set. I live 20 miles Southeast of Raleigh, NC.
  7. H

What did you pay for your CX-9?

I handwash it and use microfiber washrags and premium microfiber towels from Amazon. Purchased my CX9 new in 2018. No car wash. Waxed it a couple of years ago and plan to wax it again in a month or so(still looks great, but some very isolated scratches i want to buff out)
  8. H

Poll 2.5T Coolant Leak/Engine Replacement

ask your dealer about asking mazda for a goodwill on your case.....
  9. H

It was a third party warranty, but it covered rotating parts only in my situation...yep, i know...typical. In all fairness, it was a definite Mazda defect and they should be fixing every single one of them. My dealer had to instigate the " goodwill" repair and submit to mazda for approval. The...
  10. H

Did you buy it new from that dealer? I was out of warranty at 67,000 miles when mine developed the crack and my dealership purchased extended warranty denied claim. Last chance was my dealer put in a request with mazda and it was approved, so i paid a very small amount and the rest was covered...
  11. H

New Vossen HF7 wheels

cool! I will pick some up before the next wash!
  12. H

New Vossen HF7 wheels

I just got the wheels a couple of days ago.... I am open to suggestions.. I do have a press washer, but will try other ways first...lol
  13. 20221027_090828.jpg

20221027_090828.jpg

14. 20221027_090822.jpg

20221027_090822.jpg

Back