Gabe710's latest activity

• G
    Gabe710 replied to the thread College Student First Car Build.
    Backz againz. Went down and visited Philip to grab some shorter hardware that'll end up coming in handy on the downpipe instead of the...
  • G
    A little more progress. While talking to a friend I noticed that the turbo was not clocked as I previously thought. So I clocked it the...
  • G
    I'm loving air so far! 20gal tank made cutting kinda annoying, but expected with it constantly using air. I'm going to get some impacts...
  • G
    Gabe710 replied to the thread Turbo Replacement.
    Actually not on the car yet. Car has been down about 2 months while I juggle life lol I'm heading down to @323's in a few weeks in...
  • G
    Gabe710 reacted to 323's post in the thread Fresh Sweet Donuts Everywhere! (work log) with Haha Haha.
    Not too much going on here. Been driving the car at least once a week and it's been behaving properly (knock on wood) ever since I...
  • G
    Gabe710 replied to the thread Turbo Replacement.
    CX Racing 2860 Dual Ball Bearing is what I've gone with. Seems to be the easiest and a Garrett clone. I had to clock it and I'm running...
  • G
    Slowly but surely making progress. Most LEDs are installed but I broke the side marker trying to get it out so trip to pick a part is in...
  • G
    Finally some progress other than disassembly. Got off at 6 and stayed out in the garage until 1 lol Finally installed the filled motor...
  • G
    So far I've gotten the old turbo out and the full exhaust. I decided to also start working on the motorcycle at the same time and have...
  • G
    Lolol 2 years later the car is sitting in the same position with me under it. I'll have to get an update pic
  • G
    Well, this weekend is the weekend! I was going to start last weekend but I started a new job and had to commute week 1, so not the best...