Recent content by funambulistic

1. F

CX-3 Picture Thread

Meh, a bone head move on my part. I was trying to turn left into a shopping center across two lanes of traffic (I guess in Japan, it would be turning right). The entry was close to a very busy intersection and the cars quickly stack up. Once in a while, an observant, nice person will stop short...
  2. F

CX-3 Picture Thread

Whoops! Hopefully we'll be up and running in no time!
  3. Wreck!.jpg

Wreck!.jpg

4. F

Maybe new owner...have some questions

Have not driven the AWD - don't need it in the wilds of DFW except maybe once a year. The LED headlights are very bright and I love the color temperatuere. That and the fact that the fog lights and LED trim lights all match. The headlights are also "adaptive" in that they swivel in the direction...
  5. F

CX-3 Picture Thread

I agree! Texas had a loophole for about a year or so back in '13, but it has been closed. On my MS3, the plate was mounted already as well. When I remove the plate and bolts, I inserted black interior panel fasteners (I think that is what they are called - a plastic unit with a round convex head...
  6. F

CX-3 Picture Thread

Thanks! I am leasing, so no real plans to upgrade aside from possibly a nicer subwoofer and amp as the BOSE is rather weak. If a tuner comes up with a flash for this specific engine configuration, an extra 15-20HP would be welcome.
  7. F

CX-3 Picture Thread

Just got my windows tinted, woo! Now I need to get rid of that stupid license plate soul patch (illegal in Texas, but ruins that nice lower lip - I'll chance it...)
  8. WP_20151012_18_55_33_Pro.jpg

WP_20151012_18_55_33_Pro.jpg

9. F

Drove the cx-3. We are buying one

I never had a problem with the Audiopilot - it was the Centerpoint "surround" I did not like. It was very hit and miss, depending on the program material. My salesman was also quite knowledgeable but also made a similar mistake. He said the CX-3 did not have the "noise cancellation" like the...
  10. F

Drove the cx-3. We are buying one

I think Mazda has made great strides in reducing the noise levels in the CX-3. I had a Protg5 and found it hard pressed to have a conversation on my mobile phone, it was so loud. My Mazdaspeed 3 was pretty noisy; changing out the terrible Dunlops for Michelins helped, but road noise was still...
  11. F

Cheers All, New CX-3 Owner Here

Howdy Mazda247 community! This is my first post on this site and I wanted to share in the joy of CX-3 ownership. I got my FWD GT in Meteor Gray on Saturday (9/26) and could not be happier. I really wanted Soul Red, but did not want to pay the extra fee for paint. Besides, the only red GT they...
  12. CX-3.jpg

CX-3.jpg

Back