Recent content by fernans954

1. F

2018 CX-5 liftgate not opening

it was turning over slow so i opted to have it load tested before anything else. it was on its last legs. put a new battery in and the tailgate opened like nothing ever happened. i’m sure it didn’t have enough juice to open the tailgate.
  2. F

dead battery. a new one fixed it. a voltage gauge or actual indicator in these cars would help instead of random things that quit working due to low voltage.
  3. F

i’ll report back. will try on monday when i’m back in town.
  4. F

hey everyone. so today i noticed the liftgate would not open. not with the remote, not by pressing the button by the steering wheel, not by pressing the button on the liftgate itself. no beeps or movement or anything. any clue or insight into what it could be? the manual says possible dead...
  5. F

What kind of real world mpg are owners getting?

26.9 lifetime after 13,000 miles
  6. F

2018 CX-5 Entertainment section stopped working

Had a similiar issue today. CarPlay would connect, disconnect, and reconnect constantly. Switched over the FM, and nothing. Just dead. Switched to AM, also nothing, no sound. Meanwhile the Connect system was lagging like a Windows 98 computer. Any clue what causes this? For all of the gripes...
  7. F

Shadows on Infotainment Display

Part of the design. Play with the brightness and contrast ratios to lessen it but it wont fully go away. I dont like it either.
  8. F

CX-5 Android Auto / Apple CarPlay

What do the hardware buttons direct you to?
  9. F

New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

What apps are included as part of carplay? Google Maps? Spotify?
  10. F

2017~2024 Remove Pin Stripe Glue?

Hey everyone- Whats the best way and/or best products to use to remove left over glue from pin stripe removal? This is for a 18 snowflake white CX-5. TIA
  11. F

2017~2024 Pandora Issues

I figured it out. Apparently you have to have Pandora playing first on your phone, then click on Pandora in Connect. Weird but oh well.
  12. F

2017~2024 Pandora Issues

iPhone Checked settings on phone and in app and dont see enable auto launch option anywhere.
  13. F

2017-2018 CX5 Touring Taillights

What model are they? And did you have to install a resistor kit? TIA
  14. F

What did you pay for your CX-5?

2018 CX-5 Touring FWD w/ preferred package and the white specialty paint with black interior for $26.7k before taxes, tags, fees at 1.9% interest rate with free oil changes through to 30,000 miles.
  15. F

2017~2024 Pandora Issues

Hey everyone- just got a new CX-5 in the last week. Love the car, not a fan of the infotainment system- specifically bluetooth/Pandora. Pandora consistently does not work. I have to close the Pandora app on my phone, or reboot my phone, or something similar for the CX-5 to read off my phone and...
Back