Recent content by FaDz

1. F

Mazda5 tein street advance and spc rear camber arms

I have for spc rear camber arms and also tein street advance coilovers specifically made for the mazda5. Used for 15k miles before taken out and sold the car. price $700 for coilovers and rear camber arms pics also included on how it looked on my car. This isn't the lowest setting and can be...
  2. F

Farewell to the 5

18x7.5 +31 with 225/40/18 on the 5
  3. F

Farewell to the 5

Thanks man! Sorry about that i could have sworn i replied. I did see your email and ill check my inbox right now. I paid 3k over msrp i took it since every other dealer was asking minumum $5k and the most they asked is $12k
  4. F

Farewell to the 5

The 5 was a fun car! I do miss it since its a great daily. I just cant have 3 manuals since the rest of my family members cant drive stick to take out the kiddos
  5. F

Farewell to the 5

Its been a fun 3yrs owning the 5 but i got rid of it last month. As much as i didnt want to since its a great daily i had an opportunity to buy another car but had to get rid of my mazda or nissan and decided to let go of the mazda since the nissan was hard to sell. Its been a fun 4 years owning...
  6. F

Suspension knock or clunk on Driver's side front 2008 Mazda 5 GT

Which thread was it cuz i tried looking through the thread your started and one of them is the shocks but im on coilovers and im really hoping i dont have to rebuild the teins
  7. F

Suspension knock or clunk on Driver's side front 2008 Mazda 5 GT

Mine has started aswell. It started happening about couple weeks ago itll go away while im driving but when i start my car in the morning and cover over the bumps in my neighborhood i hear that clubking sound coming from the passenger front side. Once im on the freeway and hit like a dip i dont...
  8. F

Anyone Get The Lift Gate Strut Recall Fix Yet?

I got mine done aswell couple weeks ago. For all the socal people i got mine done at star mazda in glendale
  9. F

Sand interior cleaning

Luckly i have seat covers for the seats on the first 1k miles. Best $300 from costco! Thanks 90210 ill definetly scotch guard it once i get it cleaned. anyone know what material the theyre made out of it seems like a neoprene material
  10. F

Sand interior cleaning

Anyone that has the sand interior know how to clean stains? My door panels is pretty dirty and not sure how to clean them. I tried wiping them with a damp towel and it looked like it made it worse like a smudged it
  11. F

Photobucket "3rd party hosting" and broken photo links

Ive been using photobucket for the longest Time. I pretty much have to transfer all my pic from photobucket to another site. Let us know what site you use
  12. F

What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

How hard was the install? And can you repost the oics cuz i think the link is broke
  13. F

What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

Washed the car after putting on the baysonr kenstyle lipkit Also painted the black part of the bumper. Much better than my opinion. Also wired the bumper reflectors so its wited up to my brake and parking light
  14. F

Post pics of your Mazda5

Got to put on the baysonr kenstyle lip kit
  15. F

Mazda5 Wheel Fitment & Photo Guide

New set up for 2017 Specs: 18x7.5 +31 wrapped with nitto neogen 225/40/18
Back