Recent content by edhchoe

1. E

Got an oil change on my 2017 CX-5 today...Air filter left out, have a question

I do my own oil changes. It is an easy and safe job with a pair of rhino ramps.
  2. E

Where is the Odometer?

This looks like the answer. I will try it next time I go to my parents' house if he has not figured it out yet. Thank you!
  3. E

Where is the Odometer?

My father drives normally. He said it used to display 22000 miles. I was doing an oil change for him and I could not find it. He came out and looked and he could not find it either.
  4. E

Where is the Odometer?

Not there. This is 2017 GS and it is not there.
  5. E

Where is the Odometer?

I was doing an oil change on the 2017 CX5 today and the Odometer was missing!!!
  6. E

Poll Did you choose the CX-5 over a German SUV?

I have a cx5 and a X3.
  7. E

Reusing Crush Washer

I have reused crush washers on drain plug with no ill effect. I have never sanded them or anything. I just reused them.
  8. E

Totaled Our CX-5

The replacement from the other thread looks good! Congrats!
  9. E

Apparently I like Gray...

it looks awesome!!
  10. E

Heated seats & heated steering wheel reset after restart

Nissan Leaf's steering wheel heat stays on while BMW X3 steering wheel turns off when ignition is turned off. I like it in winter if it stays on every time I get in the car.
  11. E

2018 CX-5 GT with loose rear view mirror mount

put some blue locktite on the grub screw.
  12. E

Hyundai Santa fe?

I used to have a 2012 Sonata and CX5 handles better than the Sonata. Hyundai doesn't know how to build "cars". Mazda knows the driving dynamics better than any other company.
  13. E

2019 Signature Vibration/Shake

I once had a vibration on a car. I tried 3 different tire places and a Discount Tires tech was able to find the tiny imbalance in one of the wheels/tires. If you have been working with just one tire shop, you might want to try another place.
  14. E

A year later, still averaging 20 MPG on 2018 GT AWD Mazda CX-5. Is that normal?

11 -15mile commute is perfect for electric car. Have you tried different gas brand? I would not recommend premium gas because the price difference will negate the savings from increased efficiency.
Back