Recent content by djtomex

1. D

Mazda Demio / 2 Advice on coilovers and wheels

I am at 80k now and i need new tires. The car leans a lot more then i would like and the roads most of the times are good, and no track for me. At this stage I am coming to a compromise as yes the new shock would be good and there about 2x75 front and 2x65 rear +180 work by mechanic but putting...
  2. Screenshot 2020-05-23 at 12.37.52 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-05-23 at 12.37.52 AM.png

3. D

Power source for reversing camera near mirror?

My camera is mounted above the number plate in front of the number plate light. I have a square shaped one from eBay with 4 leds.
  4. D

New Owner - 2011 Mazda2

If it's not to late. I could not find one for my demio but the north america one helped.
  5. D

Power source for reversing camera near mirror?

Get power from the the fuse box on the front, mine is on the left as i have right side wheel, yours i don't know. You can also get power straight from the back up light since they use the same voltage and frankly it wont drain the power as it will receive power only when the back up lights are...
  6. D

Single Remote Programming

Maybe late but, you can buy a key online and swap the chip inside with the old one.
  7. D

Mazda Demio / 2 Advice on coilovers and wheels

I have a Demio which is the Japan version of the 2. 1.Recently I've been told that i might need my coil overs changed/ shock absorbers. Can anyone suggest a good brand for a replacement? 2. Is it worth it upgrading from 14 inch factory weels to 15inch factory or other wheels? I have an idea...
  8. D

How long should I expect a 2012 Mazda2 to last?

Maybe a bit 2 late. I own a demio which is the Japan import for the 2. Over 100000 kms. Replaced disc brakes and padells, and it looks like my coil overs / shock absorbers might be in for a change, tires as well. Had rust problem at the hinges, and it seems in general little spots under...
  9. D

Japanese Mazda2 / Demio Race car

Great car!
Back