Recent content by DavidRam

1. D

High End Audio Build - 2018 CX-3 - my neighbors are gonna hate me...

Thanks, I really enjoyed doing it, but I traded the car in for Grand Cherokee...
  2. D

THE END Got tired of the cheap, plastic, slow, Japanese-ness and traded it in... All the audio was pulled for sale or future use.
  3. D

Mazda CX-3 on RX-8 wheels

I add the spacers to my stock wheels and it looks WAY better, imho. With .5" in front and 1" in back, they now sit dead flush with the fenders...
  4. D

Did you wrap them on the car?
  5. D

I didn't want to burst your bubble and say that... Lol. If you bring them flush with the bumper, that would be EVEN better!
  6. D

Did you remove the bumper?
  7. D

Man, that looks awesome!! Very well put together, the whole car!! How did you get the chrome inserts on the grille to gloss black?
  8. D

I was getting an occasional rattle that I narrowed down to the spoiler, so I pulled it off today and deadened everything that could possibly move or vibrate...
  9. D

Well, my image host changed their url and dumped all my pics Here is a gallery if anyone is interested: https://postimg.cc/gallery/lxfw8xly/
  10. D

Hello from Durham England.

Welcome and may the modying begin! :)
  11. D

Overall, the car is much more quiet on the road than before... With the combination of all sound deadening applications, it's a night and day difference. It cost me just over $450 for all the materials, and to me, it's a worthwhile upgrade... :)
  12. D

Lol! Except on this site I sometimes feel like I'm talking to myself... (2cents)
Back