Recent content by Danielcut

1. D

OEM Steel Wheels

I will try to post some today.
  2. D

OEM Steel Wheels

OEM Steel Wheels I have a set of factory steel wheels with factory tires mounted. Will need valve stems. List Date: 10/13/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: OEM Steel Wheels -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $150.00...
  3. D

The little 2 that could

What's your thinking on stiffer in front on the struts? I tend to run the opposite.
  4. D

Trunk button issues?

I think the trunk won't release if the car is running, could that be part of the problem?
  5. D

Track days

Anyone here do track days with their 2? I'm looking at attending some of the Track Night in America events. Just looking for insight on how they handled it and what you did to make it more suited for the track. I'm currently running corksport adjustable struts/shocks, a rear bar and 205 Rivals.
  6. D

anyone bled their clutch yet?

I have. It's pretty straightforward. Have someone push the clutch in, crack the bleed screw on the slave cylinder, close the bleed screw, let clutch up. Repeat.
  7. D

Corksport Struts

To the folks that have had the CS struts for a while, how are you still liking them? Are they holding up pretty well? I'm trying to decide between them and the koni's. There aren't a ton of reviews out there. I know CS has a pretty good reputation but wanted some first hand experience.
  8. D

Gemini alloys by C-Wheels

185s were put on by mazda because they get better fuel economy. Lots of people here, including myself, are running 205s without issue.
  9. D

Autocross question: how low can you let the gas tank get before you starve?

Hmm...This Sunday I left the house with one solid block. It started blinking when I got to our lot and after my first run I had no blocks, just the blinking E. I left for more gas after my third run just to be safe. I was surprised how fast it went down.
  10. D

2012 Mazda2 Manual Transmission/Transaxle Gear oil change?

That seems strange. The weight I can see being different for whatever reason but the gl-4 vs gl-5 thing I would think is important. Here's what I have in my manual.
  11. D

Best interior care products?

I use turtle wax ICE interior cleaner. Idk if it's the best out there but it works really well for me and doesn't leave anything greasy like armorall.
  12. D

Anybody use the Motive power brake bleeder? which cap size fits our 2?

I know this is old but does anyone know the answer to this?
  13. D

My work in progress

I might be interested in the racing beat muffler for the right price.
  14. D

My work in progress

I would make one ad with everything listed and priced individually.
Back