Recent content by Co.CarSpotter

1. C

Where to get a copy of the service manual for Mazda2?

Try Chilton-DIY thats where I got mine.
  2. C

New 2011 Mazda2 Turbo Build

Hey Everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted on here, but over the last year (almost exactly 1 year) I've been working on and off turboing my M2. I want to preface this in saying that I don't have any formal automotive training (never even took an automotive class in High school) but...
  3. C

Mazda 2 Shifter broke!! help!

Swap it with a 5 speed. lol
  4. C

Flip Key not working...

I also had the same problem with my 2011 Mazda 2. If you don't replace the battery soon enough the fob needs to be reprogrammed by a dealer, and if that doesn't work you'll need a new key fob.
  5. C

Anyone's Mazda 2 DE run rough with A/C on?

Yep, It actually takes quite a bit to turn over an A/C compressor, and since the Mazda 2 has a pretty low power engine it drops RPM when the A/C is switched on.
  6. C

Corksport Lowering Spring Set - $170 - Negotiable

Corksport Lowering Spring Set - $160 - Negotiable Corksport Lowering Springs For sale. Less than 50 Miles are on them and they are in very good condition. Haven't been tracked or Auto Crossed. I'm asking $160 for them, which I think is very reasonable since the springs are basically new. The...
  7. C

Corksport Coilovers

I wish I had known that before. Thanks for the info, are there any brands you recommend?
  8. C

Corksport Coilovers

I just installed some CS coilovers and I do love them. I was curious why the front seems to be riding so much higher than the rear. I bought second hand CS dampers that were in good condition and brand new CS springs. I'm hoping its just a case of letting the new springs settle. I just want the...
  9. IMG_20160403_105754.jpg

IMG_20160403_105754.jpg

10. IMG_20160402_163333.jpg

IMG_20160402_163333.jpg

11. C

What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

I put CS coilovers on my car and its a bit lower than expected. Not a bad thing, just an observation. They are rather good for a daily driver.
  12. C

CS Springs on Stock Shocks?

Thanks for the Information! I guess I'll wait for a while until I have the funds to get full coilovers.
Back