Recent content by ChuckyVee

1. C

Interior Door Handle Glitz and Glam

THank you!
  2. C

Interior Door Handle Glitz and Glam

Looks very nice...congratulations! Do you mind posting the link to the pieces you purchased? TY!
  3. C

CX-5 Accessory must haves?

Brilliant!
  4. C

2021 Carbon looks like the sweet spot

I LOVE the polymetal grey over red interior combination! Up close and personal the PMG has a little prism effect where under different lighting conditions it gives off different tints. Love it!
  5. C

Roof Rail Installation Time...Huh?

Haha! I deciphered your code...yes...very easy to watch!
  6. C

2020 CX-5 Signature: Are Homelink buttons active with car powered off?

Very interesting...I'll have to try it on our 2019.
  7. C

New Owner. Tire Questions

Same! Just rotated the tires this weekend and notice the rub marks on the struts as well. I thought that was odd with original tires from the factory.
  8. C

Disappointments / missing things in your CX-5?

Oh OK...I see! We were fortunate that our salesman "threw one in" with the purchase of our Touring. IIRC it was a $200 accessory...overpriced if you ask me!
  9. C

Not trolling...just seeking clarification... What is a "retractable car cover"? TIA! CV
  10. C

Anyone get the metal pedal covers?

Yes...I have a set as well and they look great! Mine are actually a little different though...they have "CX-5" cut out of the metal which I do not believe is aluminum...it might be but I think it's just polished steel. Anyway..they look great. Follow the recommendations to use velcro instead of...
  11. C

Impact Wrench Gun Suggestions

Here's the one I bought several years ago...has been very reliable with no problems/issues whenever I needed to use it. Of course, I put a few drops of pneumatic tool oil after each use. I bought it on sale and stacked a 20% off coupon...IIRC was about $59.99...
  12. C

Mobil1 0w-20 Annual Protection clearance at Walmart

Thanks for sharing! I'm stocked up on the Mazda 0-20 w/Moly for the CX5 but I have several other vehicles and Mobil 1 is my oil of choice!
  13. C

Harbor Freight jack stand recall

Thank you for the information! I checked and I have a pair of the 61196 in the garage!
  14. C

Jack Stand Recall

Yep...I've got a pair of the 61196 in the garage! Need to take them to HF...I'm assuming they're replacing the recalled units.
  15. C

My only request, and I know it's a bit far-fetched, would be a button to easily and quickly toggle Bose Centerpoint on and off. Some of my music sounds better with it on and some sounds better with it off.
Back