Recent content by cholland

1. C

How many miles does your P5 have?

301k and going strong
  2. C

need help/opinions on timing problem

About 500 miles ago a friend and I changed the timing belt and components. Car has ran fine up until it died. Went to leave work, car idled for 15 seconds and died. Had it towed to a shop because I was 2 hours from home. They just called and said that when the camshaft pulleys are lined up the...
  3. C

Fs: Protege5 roof rack

roof rack is gone. sorry
  4. C

There are no cracks in the base of it. I'll have to get back to you on shipping. When I laid the base on the sedan it extended over the back window by a foot or so.
  5. C

Yep still for sale
  6. C

I'm gonna have to say no. The roofline is a lot shorter than on a p5. But there is the foot long filler strip that goes in front of the base in the p5. When I get home if I have time I can lay one down on my sedan to compare the overall length and curvature of the bases compared to the roof...
  7. C

I bought them from onlinemazdaparts.com. It took a couple weeks to get them shipped though. There is a how-to somewhere on here but you have to strip from the door sills up to be able to get the head liner out. I could have done it in less than 2 hours but I cleaned every piece and under...
  8. C

Anyone?
  9. C

A roof rack for the p5's. I just removed it from my car so it is used and been outside for 10 years, but it still looked good when on the car. If your putting this on a p5 that didn't come with a stock roof rack then you will need to drill out the four holes per side to mount the bases to the...
  10. C

Protege5: Harder, not Smarter!

How's the door moulds turn out? Your not just doing an outer skin but the whole door itself right?
  11. C

What's your plans for the front grill area?
  12. C

That was my thought when I read it that it didn't specify inside or outside the vehicle. I looked into OR laws and for Morris they only talk about the rearview mirror. Thanks for the help and I can't wait to see where this thread goes
  13. C

Hey Tamn, So if I remember correctly you have both side mirrors removed and a wink mirror installed right? Didn't you get pulled over for that but recited the RCW to the officer or something along those lines? With my new found 80+ mi. commute each way to work I am looking into smaller aero...
  14. C

Monthly update?
  15. C

Reverse Cowl C/F Hood and other parts!!

Man I wish I woulda checked the MNW forum. I gave up on the FS section there since no one ever puts protege parts on there. Just like Adam said I would have drove up to your house with cash.
Back