Recent content by Cannondale

1. C

SOLD Borbet LV5 wheels 17x7 for $325

I just tried sending the pictures to you via the conversation feature of this website, but (no surprise) they won't load. Do you have another email address that I can send them to? Regarding the file type, they're all jpg.
  2. C

Desktop PC. All of the pics had the same workflow -- same camera, processed with the same software, and reduced to the same size. Despite that, the shot of the 4 wheels together is the only one that will load. Initially, I had all the pics around 5 MBs when I first got the error, so I...
  3. C

It says they're too large even after I reduced them down to about 1 MB.
  4. C

SOLD - MODS PLEASE DELETE Selling 5 Borbet LV5 wheels, which I used on a 2010 Mazdaspeed3 for winter tires. Four of these wheels are in very good, used condition with 18,656 miles on them. Despite the low miles, the tires are 11 years and should be discarded, so the price reflects that. The...
  5. C

2019 CX-9 Weak Braking Power

Is it that straightforward? If the tires have a poor coefficient of friction, I would think more brake pedal force would be required to achieve the same stopping power as a tire with a higher coefficient of friction. It seems better after having flushed the brake fluid (and gotten rid of some...
  6. C

New wheel & tire day!

I have a set of Mazda center caps from my Mazdaspeed 3, but they're silver. In any case, I'm fine with the Flow One center caps.
  7. C

New wheel & tire day!

Could be. And memory is a tricky thing, but I feel like the Yokos were never quiet riding.
  8. C

2019 CX-9 Weak Braking Power

My wife and I both felt that way about our 2016 from the time we bought it. More brake pedal pressure required than for our other cars. It could be the OEM tires having poor grip. I just got new tires, but they're not broken in yet so it's too early to say whether they brake better. It could...
  9. C

New wheel & tire day!

Here's a wide shot. Even after only a few dozen miles it's obvious that these tires have a much quieter ride than the OE Yokos. They handle small pavement imperfections with noticeably less noise than the Yokos. The braking and handling is fine, but it's too early for me to push them. I'll...
  10. 20200912_104435.jpg

20200912_104435.jpg

11. C

SOLD 2016 CX-9 OEM 18" wheels - $290 firm

These wheels are in great condition. No curb rash and minimal other issues (e.g., rock chips, scratches). I waxed these at least once a year. I'm not aware of any bends, but I have not taken them into a shop. The tires are the OEM Yoko Geolandars and are down to 4/32-5/32", so they need to be...
  12. C

New wheel & tire day!

Thank you! It hasn't been out of the garage yet and my GTI is occupying the other space so there's no room to take wide shots. LOL. I'll take more pics when I get it out and report on whether there's any noticably seat-of-the-pants differences.
  13. C

New wheel & tire day!

Just installed a set of Flow One F3 19x8.5 wheels and Vredestein Quatrac Pro 255/55R19 tires. I'm really happy with how they look. And, incredibly, each corner is about 9# lighter than the OEM 18" set up, which especially remarkable because the OEM tires are down to around 4/32 - 5/32". I can't...
  14. DSC_0818 PSP web.jpg

DSC_0818 PSP web.jpg

15. C

Motive power brake bleeder adapter for 2016 CX-9

To answer my own question I went ahead and ordered the 1118 adapter and it worked. When I first test fit it, it wouldn't hold pressure. I could hear a slow, but steady air leak where the adapter screwed onto the master cylinder even with the thicker gasket. So I was planning to just keep...
Back