Recent content by Bruns

1. B

New Mazda CX-8

I might honestly lease one when it comes out. I need a business car to pick up and drop people at the airport, this might be great. My Axela is a bit tight for the job Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

New Mazda CX-8

Mazda is due to release a new model in 2017. This was posted on their facebook page Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Tires for latest gen Mazda6

I bought Toyo DRBs - great choice. A bit noisy, but it grips well and completely killed understeering. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

2017 Mazda 6

Wasn't it facelifted last year? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

i-activesense recalibration

Lucky boy. It shouldn't need any recalibration Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B

Disable Seat Belt reminder

It is possible to disable it! They don't want to help you due to liability issues. For Mazdas made after 2012: 1- foot on the break and start the car. 2- look for the seatbelt latches 3- press the red release button 3 times 4- move up and down on the seat 10 times to deactivate the weight...
  7. B

So who's getting a 2016 Miata?

I wonder if Sofyan from RedLine reviews is part of this forum.. He recently bought a Miata Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. B

New Mazda3 has been released! Manual awd available with 180PS!

It's actually 175PS.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. B

New Mazda3 has been released! Manual awd available with 180PS!

http://www.mazda.co.jp/cars/axela/grade/#axela-sport Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. B

Mazda6 rumored to get turbo from cx9...cx5 next?

If they released an awd Turbo 3 I would trade my 2014 the next day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. B

Hood spoiler wing

[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. B

Changed MC & Brake Booster--Now No Pedal

Yes, the ABS module usually holds a bit of air. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. B

Can someone with Corksport Exhaust provide me with a sound clip?

Have you looked at Racing Beat?
  14. B

So who's getting a 2016 Miata?

Beauty
  15. B

Transmission oil flush/change at 40,000 km?

I live in Hokkaido Japan, where they did all the winter testing for the Skyactiv cars and my dealer never said anything about this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back