Recent content by bronzeglide

1. bronzeglide

My Mazda app "send to car" feature issue

I do the same with google maps.
  2. bronzeglide

New Owner - 2016.5 GX AWD

Fortunately, I can give a crap less on what they call their design. Naming a design is nothing but a sales tactic to me. The 21 signature looks better, drives better, and feels better than my 16.5 GT.
  3. bronzeglide

New Owner - 2016.5 GX AWD

I disagree. I had a 2016.5 and the 21 Signature is loads better! The 16.5 is still a great car!
  4. bronzeglide

2017~2024 Start/Stop on CX-5

https://www.mazda.com/en/innovation/technology/env/i-stop/ The title of the thread should be changed to i-Stop. I wonder why turbos don't have it?
  5. bronzeglide

2017~2024 Start/Stop on CX-5

Are you mistaking this with radar cruise control with stop and go? My 21 signature engine doesn't shut off when coming to a stop. My f150 does and it is seemless. A lot of people disable it, but.i don't mind it.
  6. bronzeglide

Guidance on maintenance & extended warranty package

My guidance is that is is a waste of money. The cx5 is extremely reliable. You can find a good independent mechanic to do maintenance for less than the maintenance package. Of course they make money on this! If they didn't they wouldn't offer it!
  7. bronzeglide

Where to hide spare key?

There you go. Put one on all of your keys! Personally, I wouldn't hide a key on a car.
  8. bronzeglide

Where to hide spare key?

How about getting a Tile?
  9. bronzeglide

Did I damage my infotainment screen?

Not common knowledge? How about common sense! These are the same people that use household cleaners on their televisions as computer monitors!
  10. bronzeglide

2017~2024 3 Year Warranty ending this month: Any service suggestions?

I would've been surprised if the dealer's mechanic specifically looked for things to be fixed under warranty. If you took care of the car you will have nothing to worry about!
  11. bronzeglide

2021 CX5 Proximity key?

It locks when you walk away. I have it disabled because I don't want to keep in locked in the garage.
  12. bronzeglide

Open questions before I can buy the CX-5

At least the wheel is very easy to use. I get wanting to keep both hands on the wheel👍
  13. bronzeglide

Checked this out this morning in the car. By switch I am assuming you mean the "fast forward and rewind" buttons on the steering wheel. When in FM/AM mode the buttons will switch between saved stations. While listening to SiriusXM the buttons act as a fast forward and rewind. Whichever...
  14. bronzeglide

You just need to press the star button to the right of the wheel to access the favorites.
Back