Recent content by bnwgraaf

1. B

Fuel consumption display in km/liter?

I have a Mazda 2 (2009) and the computer displays fuel consumption in liter per 100 km. I wonder if it would be possible to change that to km per liter? I know it can not be changed with buttons on the dashboard, but maybe there can be done some setting with a computer or diagnostics tool?
  2. B

2011 Mazda2 DIY Head Unit Android 4.4.4 Install Tips

Do I understand it well that there is no reverse signal wire on the Mazda connector? So I do have to use for example the signal from the reverse light?
  3. B

Need 2015 Mazda5 Sport stock stereo head unit wiring diagram

That is some great extra peace of advice! I have seen units with 4GB ram from just about $150 till up to $400 or $500... But I am also still looking at an "A-brand" radio with Android Auto.... I am not sure at this moment. But great information on this forum, tnx guys!
  4. B

Thank you for your quick reply! This sounds promising! I have found another forum post and it's about a Mazda 2, slightly newer year than mine, but with a picture of the same connector as you have mentioned. So there is a good chance that it also works for me. They told over there that some...
  5. B

Hi! I have just bought a 2009 Mazda 2 and would like to install an Android head unit. But of course I do not want to loose my steering wheel controls. I have read a lot on the internet, but everytime they say, that you need a steering wheel interface adapter (canbus adapter?), but those are...
  6. B

CarPlay and Android Auto coming soon to all Mazda

Sorry but this site has been mentioned several times over the past years....Mazda is present there for a long time....
  7. B

Carplay and Android Auto coming soon? Crossing fingers...

Thumbs up Buzzman12! And further: just completely ignore him and lets go back ontopic! I really would love to have Android Auto, even if I do like the MZD system. Navigation works fine for me and I really like the rotary commander that much, that I never use the touchscreen! O am only missing...
  8. B

@moderator: Can you please bring back this thread ontopic?
  9. B

I have almost never seen a thread which was going offtopic for so many posts as this one....
  10. B

This thread is Called "Carplay and Android Auto coming soon? Finger crossed...." Why are we talking about if it is an important feature or not, who wants it and who not....page after page... Come on people, let's keep on topic and please start another thread about the importance or irrelevance...
  11. B

CarPlay and Android Auto coming soon to all Mazda

Maybe it will not help to give any information from Mazda Headquarters directly, but there are so many forum topics all over the world about whether if Mazda will ever bring an MZD Connect update with Android Auto and Apple Carplay. But I would really like to know, how many people would like to...
  12. B

Maybe it will not help to give any information from Mazda Headquarters directly, but there are so many forum topics all over the world about whether if Mazda will ever bring an MZD Connect update with Android Auto and Apple Carplay. But I would really like to know, how many people would like to...
  13. B

As I posted in another thread, this article says it might even come within a month... http://www.carguide.ph/2017/05/review-2017-mazda-2-15v.html?m=1 I believe it when I see it. But I have asked the owner of the site where he got the info from and​ this was his answer: "This information...
  14. B

I do not have a link, but Google for Mazda HMI commander! You can rotate, push and tilt in all directions. Actually I do not want a car without it anymore! You can select, scroll and navigate without turning your eyes away from the road. Really, I do honestly not know why I should use the...
Back