Recent content by Biscuit

1. B

Anyone try removing the third row seats? CX-9 2016

I would happily put up with the noise knowing I had a proper spare with me in case of emergency rather than the toy wheel supplied by Mazda. "it is what it is" attitude would have us still in the bronze age not driving a CX-9 with a major oversight for a car supposedly built for Australian...
  2. B

Let me elaborate a little on my original question. The reason I want to know about the removal of the 3rd row seats is because I believe the floor for the 3rd row of seats restricts the storage of a full size spare. Thre way it is now that space is a snug fit for the "biscuit spare" as the...
  3. B

Assuming Im on a road trip around Australia then the Cargo space is already going to be fully utilised hence the storage problem.
  4. B

Hi Everyone, Has anyone tried or considered removing the 3rd row seats? I'm considering this as an option to addressing the storage issue of the spare tyre and a full size wheel. Like some have already pointed out and asked the question of what to do with the full size wheel if you get a flat...
Back