Recent content by BigBlueDart

1. B

Coilover Installation

Thanks! I guess I just didn't look far enough back.
  2. B

Coilover Installation

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but does anybody know torque specs for this job? I just got some second-hand k-sports and am about to swap them in.
  3. B

AN7's Mazda 2 1.5 Sport - Greece

Oh my gosh you're still here. Good to see your car is still with the living!
  4. B

Guide JDM Mazda2/Demio Headlight Upgrade

Very glad to see others doing this mod. I think Rodrigo Font may have been the first to do it from this board. Here is my thread (not as succinct and organized as your): https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123842668-BBD-Headlight-project
  5. B

*** Everyone with steering clunk - read this ***

Wait... telescoping?
  6. B

What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

Good job! I'm 4 years into a 5 year loan on mine. I got 0% interest, though, so I'm in no hurry to pay it off. Student loans first.
  7. B

Corksport Coilovers

That's a nice look. If I go with the CS springs I'll have to pick up the isolators, too. Sent from my PURE XL using Tapatalk
  8. B

Corksport Coilovers

So I take it that solution is working well for you? Could you post pics? Maybe even a before and after with the spring isolators?
  9. B

What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

#WashWednesday A much needed bath. It's in the garage waiting for Rain-X and a wax, now.
  10. B

Interesting Mazda 2 Facts from the Interceptor

I didn't realize this combo worked! Any chance you could post some pictures?
  11. B

MPG: The Secret to my Success.

Yeah, just wheels, tires, and the intake. And I did notice a drop when I added the new wheels. But even before the wheel/tire change (and before the intake) I wasn't getting much better than the low to mid 30's. I guess I ultimately probably just need to admit that it doesn't matter all that...
  12. B

I don't think I've ever gotten better than 35 mpg, and that rarely. I've got to be doing something wrong.
  13. B

Lowering Springs and Adjustable Shocks/Struts or Coil-overs

jaysatz, the $540 price was for the dampers and springs combo. By themselves the springs are $200 and the dampers $400. When I checked shipping for me in Alabama it brought the total price to $600 for the combo. I think that's a big enough price difference from any coilovers out there to make...
  14. B

I've actually been a lot more conservative in my driving, trying to go easy on the gas pedal and minimize braking. I do need to check my tire pressure, but I've never had it hire than like 34 psi.
  15. B

Ethanol-free gas worth it?

You bring up another interesting discussion that might deserve it's own thread: gas brands. I've honestly never really taken the time to experiment along those lines, myself. Perhaps that's what I'll do instead of the sugar-free gas experiment. Now is a good time to do it while prices are...
Back