Recent content by ben86

1. B

Interior Lighting

hey, i have the tech package gt model and i just simply replaced the bulbs out.. i believe its the same thing with the non-tech package.. just make sure you get the right bulbs..
  2. B

Gas mileage question

i have about 1100miles on my car... my avg mpg has always been 24.5-24.9 all city driving... this is the only car i owned that was so accurate with the epa mpg that was listed... i drove a hyundai sonata hybrid before this.. and i got 25-28 in the city all the time when the epa mpg was 35...
  3. B

Bored quick photoshop

i like these rims the best .. looks so much more luxurious... and expensive.. nice work!
  4. B

Interior Lighting

Lol, i think mine are bright as kimchei's drl..
  5. B

Interior Lighting

im in flushing too... i think its your cx-5 i see down the street where i live hahaha.. what a small world... lets meet up so we can compare the drls...
  6. B

Interior Lighting

i live in queens..i think kimchei lives down the block from me lol... i saw a white cx-5 near my house the other day.. might be his lol... the one i bought from amazon has more emitters but not sure if that makes it brighter...
  7. B

Interior Lighting

i just got my p13w's today..i installed them... it looks sooo much better then those halogen bulbs... going to get the white fog lights next!
  8. B

Interior Lighting

9. B

Interior Lighting

Lol, i mean the hood
  10. B

Interior Lighting

i just opened the trunk and took out the drl.. its really easy to take out... they look the same as the one i just ordered... in a few days i will take a picture of them installed... i want to change the fog light too... but i think i cant do it on my own..
  11. B

Interior Lighting

i found some p13w's on amazon.. i have the gt with tech package... im just wondering if it will fit for the drl... thanks.. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0064T94IA/?tag=m20b7-20
  12. B

Still waiting for my CX-5

I was waiting like you too... i placed a deposit on mar. 12 because he said the car would be here the following week... after 2 weeks of waiting... i decided to get my deposit back and bought from another dealer... he changed his word and said beginning of april the car will be here....since the...
  13. B

Just got my white CX-5!!

wow, yea i bought it from there... lucky for me,, u didnt buy that car first lol...
  14. B

Just got my white CX-5!!

I totally agree with you... I already took off the dealer sticker on my car... and I just bought new frames on amazon and going to replace them when i get my new license plates... congrats on your cx-5.. you're going to love it..
  15. B

Just got my white CX-5!!

I actually bought it from nj... dealers in ny should have more cars in a few weeks... I couldn't wait that long so i bought it there... also u can find exact color and models in dealers inventory.. on the mazda website... http://mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/vlStart.action?fromTool=cfg
Back