Recent content by ayang89

1. A

Navigation SD CARD Before 60 Miles

It's the same. Just need a new CID.
  2. A

I can drag the files onto a SD CARD then use mazdatools afterwards. I was able to do it like this on my cousins Mazda, but they were over the 62 miles.
  3. A

Would anybody here happen to have the files of a Navigation card before the 62 mile Mark? Trying to get one for my cx5.
  4. A

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Full Part Out

How much for complete turbo set up? ( manifold, turbo, downpipe, and edu, maybe forgetting somethings. )
  5. A

TN: Stock and Aftermarket Parts for Sale

Unichip comes with program n everything needed to drop in n tune?
  6. A

Still smoking after new valve stem seals

Heres a stupid question: What year of the millenia pcv should we get? Does the supercharger and non supercharger pcv matter when using it on a MSP? my local stores dont have any for a Sulercharged Supercharged millenia. But they have ones for non SC.
  7. A

Car wont start after installing turbo

Recheck timing. Did you unplug the battery terminals and drain all the power out before you started it. It gives the car time to readjust/learn the extra fuel/air coming in. Hold the car till its at WOT. Then drive it around. Worked for me when i took my turbo stuff off my p5. Vise versa...
  8. A

starting problems.....getting frustrated

Sounds like what happen to me when i took my turbo off my p5 to go n/a. Ended up being a dirty maf, bad IAT, ecu, and a huge vac leak.
  9. A

Turbo is loosing oil. What are my replacement options?

Welp, if any of you fellas need a turbo. I got one i pulled off a protege i had not too long ago. Very little shaft play.
  10. A

Replaced Front Brake Pads. Only half pad used?

Welp, greased the sliders and got the rotors resurfaced. Still only only half pad being used on the front, but full pad being used on the back. Guessing its the pistons perhaps?
  11. A

Recharged AC but not blowing cold?

Bought freon to put into Mr.1827. Now the Ac Comprossor kicks on. But still just blows hot? Also, when the ac compressor kicks on, my vac goes to -16
  12. A

No compression

Valves too tight?
  13. A

What have you done to your MSP today?

Where did you run to lead to on the ac compressor? I wanna check if mine is working before i fill her up with freon.
Back